Pack Meeting

After I woke up from my nap, I got up and went downstairs. When I got there I was surprised to see no one home. Whatever. I went into the living room to play video games. We have COD, Minecraft, Mario Carts! I love Mario Carts but it's much more fun to play with someone. Oh well maybe I can get a new map. Ten minutes into the game, my beloved brother decided to start talking in my head. *Ava I need you to go get something from my room I'm sending someone over to pick it up* Josh said, in my head! *What the hell Josh you almost made me crash Mario what if I was driving for real you ass.*I snapped.

*Sorry, could you go up to my room and grab this big book it's on my dresser?* he asked.

*Fine, but stay out of my head!* I said. I went up to his room and grabbed the book. *What do you want me to do with this thing again?*

*Just give it to Daniel, he will be there soon.* He said.

Next thing I know I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and see Daniel, he looks bored then he looks at me, I shove the book at him. "See ya later." I say. Then I shut the door, or try to anyways. He put his stupid foot in the way.

"Why don't you come with me and meet the pack?" he asked.

I ponder this idea. "Not a bad idea I guess, i'll be right back." I say, I grab my black combat boots and zip them on my feet. "Let's go!" I start to walk towards the street, but Daniel grabs my arm. "We are wolves you know, it's faster anyway, come on."

We go around to the back of my house and shift. I look over at Daniel and see his wolf is a cinnamon tan color and looks really soft. It's very different from my silvery gray colored fur.

*Ready to go?* I heard Daniel say in my head. *Yeah, lead the way.* I answered.

Daniel took off like a bullet but I expected it and took off after him enjoying the stretch in my legs. We ran for 4 mile and came to a cleaning with other wolves around as well as some in human form.

I mind-link Josh asking him where he is and seconds later I get a response and go meet him. Josh's wolf is an almost solid tan color with peppered specks of black. *So do you want to introduce me to some of the pack or...* I ask Josh through the mind link.

*Sure, that small brown wolf over there is really nice and she goes to our school, her name is Sydney, you should go talk to her.*
I walk over to Sydney after a nudge from Josh and focus on her to talk.
*Uhh hi Sydney I go to the same school as you I'm in your grade I think, my name is Ava.* Sydney looked at me for a second as if she were in deep thought, then smiled warmly, or as warmly as you can as a wolf.
*Oh yeah hi isn't your brother Josh the third in command?* Third in command?
*Uhh yeah Josh is my brother. I'm new to this whole being a wolf thing you see I was bitten.* I pause as I get the feeling she's a little shocked to say the least.

*OH MY GOD!* She shouted in my head, *no one has had a bitten transformation in a long time! *

Oh great, being bitten is gonna be like having a fucking spotlight on me.