The Diary of a Bitten Girl

"Do you really think you can tell me what to do?!?!" This is so stupid. Since when does anyone, even my own brother, tell me what to do?!?

"Josh are you even listening!?!" I said to my idiotic brother as he sat there playing a game on his phone. He looked up, smiled then went back to the game. What the fuck??

God, what did I do to deserve this? My brother was going to a party, but he wouldn't let me go, even though he wasn't suppose to be going either. I couldn't tell my parents that he was going because, again, my idiotic brother decided to take my phone and hide it from me. Damn that kid!!!

Our parents were gone for the weekend so we decided at school that we would both go to the party since it was just down the street from our house, then he decided he didn't want to deal with me so he had one of his loser friends over and he had basically ordered him to 'baby sit' ME!?! I was so pissed at him right now so I just stayed quite for a moment. His goon of a friend was staring at me like I was a cheese burger from a gourmet restaurant. GROSS!! I mean I'm not going to lie I'm not ugly, I like to think of myself as rather pretty, but the way he was looking at me gave me chills. Oh just you wait Josh, just you wait.

Josh suddenly looked up and looked over at his friend, who I had forgotten the name of, and scowled at him. He must have caught him looking at me. As much as I hated my brother right now, I had to admit he was a good big brother.

His friend looked away from me and stared at the cream colored wall like it was the most interesting thing in the world. My brother looked at me and smirked. "Cya later sis." he said as he started walking towards the door, me following. He was NOT getting away that easy! I silently ran past my brother and beat him to the door. He was looking at his phone so he didn't even see me until he looked up to grab the front door. This time instead of smirking he rolled his eyes.

I glared at him and said, "No, you are not leaving me here with that.... creep."

At hearing what I said he smirked again and said,"His name is Miles, and I expect you, little sis, to be very nice to him, he wanted to go to the party tonight but instead is stuck here with you." When he said that I kicked him in the knee, yeah I know bitch move, but I've been in a bad mood all day.

My brother should know not to mess with me, I was worked up by his stupidity already, he was my brother so I didn't kick him too hard I'm not a complete witch, but he knew how to get me really mad, and he had done it successfully.

I dragged him, yes his little sister, dragged him back into the kitchen. I don't want to brag, but for the scrawny arms I had I was really strong. I did karate, as well as gymnastics for awhile, and was top of my class.

My brother scowled at me as I practically threw him on the chair, his friend Miles snickered. It was my turn to smirk, but it slowly turned into a full blown smile.

He sighed and then nodded his head, I started jumping up and down like a little girl. "Fine you can go Ava, but no alcohol." To this I nod. I get to go to the party!! I ran upstairs to get dressed. I got into my black jeans and favorite band t-shirt. When I came back downstairs I glared at my brother,"You better give me my phone back too!"