idk what to call this but this aint nice

warning: GRAPHICS sexual stuff towards/about our precious Peter, harrasment, abuse, forced sexual activities and description of that

Pretty much a lot of bad shit

His pov.

Tuesday, 5th of march

Oh Peter Parker. Just the thought of his name makes me feel horny. Hes just so fucking beautiful. I love looking at him. So i do. During class, during recess, especially in the boys locker room. Hes so ripped and i love his muscles. We had gym today before our free period, and Peter decided to take a shower. Naked. So, naturally, i snapped a few photos and took a video. He didnt see me though because i did it all through a reflection in the mirror. He has a really nice ass, im gonna hit that. Anyway, gonna go jerk off to those photos now.

-

"Hey, Parker." he looked up at me with that beautiful bright smile, which made my heart flutter.

"Hey, handsome."

I placed my hand on his bicep and squeezed, feeling his muscle through his shirt. "What'cha doing?"

He giggled. He giggled at me. I just might let out a squeal right here and now. "Just finishing this essay."

"Okay." i leaned in next to his ear. "Meet me in the back lockers when youre done." i finished with a kiss on his cheek and walked off.

-

Wednesday, 6th of march

Im currently writing this, as i wait for Peter to arrive in the back lockers. Im already just in my boxers and nobody uses these, this place is full of weeds growing everywhere. I cant wait to shove my dick up his ass and muffle his screams of pleasure so that nobody hears us. I can imagine the sight of my dick disappearing into him and then appearing again, i cant fucking wait. Yesterdays orgasm was the best thing ive ever felt. I really fucking love him.

-
*forced sexual activities ahead*

The moment I heard the door of the lockers open, and his soft "Hey," I felt my dick get hard. I walked out out of the stall i was in and over to him.

"Hey, Parker." i placed my hands on his ass and walked backwards towards the changing room. "Im gonna fuck you so good, you wont be able to walk for the rest of the week." i felt him nod against my shoulder and i pulled back. I undid his belt and took off his jeans, following wih his shirt and then boxers. He was leaning against the changing room door, and whimpered when i touched his dick. "Oh you really want this huh? Well turn around and spread your cheeks for me." he didnt comply. I slammed my hand next to him on the wall and yelled. "Thats an order!"

Oh god his ass. That beautiful ass. So gorgeous. And spread like that, fucking wonderful. My dick was literally throbbing. I got a packet of lube from my jacket and pushed two fingers in. His hand flew to his mouth so i knew he was feeling good. I worked him open i could hear some quiet gasps as he removed his hand to hold himself up against the wall. I soon pulled my fingers out and lined myself up. I knew he was gonna be loud so i brought my left hand around and over to his mouth, covering it. I pushed the tip in and then slammed home, making him just as i guessed, scream. So sad that it has to be muffled. If we were over at mine or his place, he could scream as loud as he wants, and i could hear it all.

Without hesitation i kept slamming into him, making him let out a ton of noises. Being so horny and having thought of this moment for months now, it didnt take a lot for me to come. I just fucked him for a few minutes and then released right into him. I quickly reached next to me and pulled out a butt plug. "I want you to keep my cum in you until tomorrow. I'll fuck you even more then."

He nodded and smiled at me, to which i responded with a smile of my own.

I am the happiest man alive.

--

Peters pov

"Hey, Parker." i gulped and looked up with a fake smile.

"H-he-hey, F-Flash." i stuttered. He terrifies me. Absolutely terrifies me. He squeezed my bicep, which is something he does that i really hate. "Call me handsome."

"H-hey, ha-handsome." hes really gross.

"What'cha doing?" i let out a fake giggle.

"No-Nothing. Ju-just fini--nishing up this essay." he replied with an okay and leaned in near my ear.

"Meet me in the back lockers when youre done. Dont you dare skip on me this time, or you'll regret it." i let out a shaky breath. Please no. The previous time he wanted me to go there i didnt, and he put a gun on me.

"I-I-" gotta think of something fast. "Im still n-not ready."

"I gave you two weeks. I dont care if youre ready or not, I will fuck you as hard as i want, and you will obey me. Because if you skip again, then this time i wont hesitate to pull the trigger. I can still fuck you when youre injured." he kissed me on the cheek and left.

The worst thing about all this is the fact that nobody does anything. Everybody ignores it.

-
*forced sexual acticities ahead*

Ive stood behind the back lockers door for ten minutes now, and was about to leave, but decided against it. When i walked in, i stuttered out a hey, and stopped dead in my tracks when he came up to me in just his boxers and placed his hands around me on my ass. My mind was screaming at me to run, to hit him, to do anything that could get us out of this, but i didnt. He guided me to the changing room and undressed me, making me want to cry. I hate him and i hate life and i hate his touch and i hate everything. I felt him touch my dick and i let out a whimper. I hate this so much. I dont want to be here. Dad, please help me.

"Thats an order!" i flinched and turned around. He placed my hands on my butt and told me to spread them, so i did. I felt a cold substance land onto my cheeks and suddenly, there was something inside me. I yelped in pain, and threw my hand at my mouth. He started moving in and put, crooking his fingers in every direction possible.

I removed my hand from my mouth to steady myself on the wall. It hurt like a bitch, and it didnt feel good. He suddenly pulled out his fingers and left me empty, to which i sighed in relief. It was when he brought his hand around and placed it on my mouth that i truly felt even more terrified than i already was, which i thought was impossible. When he slammed into me, i let out a scream.

It hurt, it hurt so much. And he didnt care. He just wanted his own pleasure so much he didnt care about my wellbeing. He made me feel like i didnt want to live anymore. I cried in pain but he didnt care. I just, hate him. I hate him so, so much.

"You'll keep me inside you until tomorrow." I was about to ask why and how when he pulled out and pushed a plug in me. "If you let it out, I'll shoot you, understood?" i quickly nodded and he got dressed, leaving me there.

I started crying, naked, with a bright pink plug in me.

-

"Peter! Where were you? Shuri and T'challa visited for a bit, left maybe thirty minutes ago," i looked up at Tony. "Jesus, Peter. What happened?" i latched myself onto him and started crying.

"Please help me."

Hoh this is long and bad and just- why did i write this?