In which Peter meets Loki... And Valkyrie.

Peter walks into the penthouse, waiting to work in the lab with Tony when he and the others arrive from the mission they're currently on. When he walks into the lounge, he stops dead in his tracks and coughs when he sees somebody sitting on the couch. The man turns around upon hearing the sudden noise and his brows furrow in confusion when he sees a teenager standing in the hallway.

"Hello, who are you?" the man says, standing up.

"Hi, I'm Peter. Are, are you Loki?" Loki nods, and Peters' eyes light up in excitement. "You can do magic, and, stuff! That's so cool! Can you show me something? Please?"Loki looks at the boy in front of him for a moment, before smiling and gesturing for him to come over. The boy likes him. Peter squeals in excitement as he runs over to the couch, slipping and almost falling in the process.

"So, what do you want me to show you?" Peter seems lost in thought for a moment, before answering.

"Can you do the thing where you turn into many versions of yourself?" Loki nods and chuckles at the boy's enthusiasm. In just a few seconds there is at least 20 Lokis in the room, and Peter is jumping in his spot. "That's so cool!" Peter turns around after hearing a quiet noise and waves before looking back at Loki. Loki looks up where Peter looked and frowns and turns back into one when he sees very concerned Avengers.

"Peter? What are you doing? Get away from him, he's dangerous!" Tony yells.

"He's right Peter, you should get away!" Steve shouts, but instead of going away from Loki, Peter hugs him. "What are you doing? He tried to take over Earth and you are hugging him?" Peter turns to them.

"Doesn't he deserve a second chance too?" everybody, even Loki looks confused. "Steve, you gave Bucky a second chance. Tony, you gave Steve and the others who we fought a second chance, regardless of his actions. You gave Wanda a second chance! So why doesn't Loki get one?" Loki himself is speechless, but everybody can tell that someone isn't.

"Peter, Loki is dangerous-"

"And you aren't Natasha?" that puts them all speechless. "If you can't think of one valid reason that I agree with, then Loki isn't all that bad."

"Why did he even come here?" Clint asks.

"Well, I came here, because... I really don't know why. Probably to tell you that I know where Banner is but since you all hate me..." Tony's eyes widen, and he immediately walks over.

"Tell me where's Bruce and I'll be forever grateful, I need my science buddy back," Loki smirks.

"He's on Sakaar, and he's returning with Thor." Loki smiles, and Tony is about to say something about not knowing where that is when the elevator opens, and it reveals Bruce, Thor, and a lady, an at least 5-liter glass bottle in hand, with it being almost empty. "Valkyrie!" Loki exclaims, and the lady smiles.

"Hello you bastard," she downs the last of her drink. "get me another." she turns to see people looking at her weird. "Hello," she says with a wave. "This," she says gesturing to herself. "is normal." she puts her hand out in front of Steve. "Valkyrie." Steve hesitantly shakes her hand.

"She fell off of the walkway of a spaceship when she found me, fell into the trash because shes always drunk," Thor says, and Loki chuckles, filling up Valkyries bottle with liquor.

"Damn right I did!" Peter raises his hand. "Kid, what you need?" she says pointing to him.

"Do you and Loki want to play Mario Kart with me?" Tony facepalms.

"Peter, I don't think-"

"Of course. I don't know what that is, but because Loki nodded I'm in." Peter smiled and grabbed both Lokis and Valkyries hand, and dragged them to the couch and turned on Mario Kart. A few hours later the others were catching up with Thor, Tony and Bruce went into the lab, and yelling was heard from the living area. "I FUCKING WON, IN YOUR FACE BUTTERCUP!" Valkyrie yelled, and Tony was about to walk into the living room, but Thor grabbed his arm.

"That woman is not a good influence on my son." Thor just shook his head and pulled Tony back, leaving Steve speechless.

"Peter is your son?!"

This is longer than it was meant to be, and it was supposed to be Peter meeting only Loki, but I wanted to add Valkyrie in here as well :))

The 'Peter meets Loki' was suggested by MooMooLuLu, but the rest was improvised by me :))