In which Peter is actually gay as fuck

Note: this one will have a bit of Spideypool in it even tho I dont really ship it

--- Peter ---

I wake up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ears next to me just after going to sleep about 2 hours ago. I groan sitting up in my bed, my muscles a bit sore from the training I did yesterday with Natasha. I turn the alarm off and stand up, rubbing my eyes to hopefully get rid of the feeling of needing to go back, but as always, it doesn't work.

I walk over to my closet and open it, walking in to pick out my clothes for the day. In my sleep-deprived state, I pick out the knee-high shorts and the Adidas crop top that Wade got me for my birthday, along with a pair of sunglasses because why not.

After putting on the clothes I grab my phone and headphones along with my bag and head out to grab a bite on the way. Walking into the kitchen I notice everybody staring at me in shock, but Steve is the only one to say anything.

"What on earth are you wearing?" he exclaims. I state at him, not really understanding what's wrong with what I'm wearing.

"Clothes, you didn't think I was going to school naked, did you? I mean I get that you're old but wow..." I trail off shaking my head. Before I leave I grab a sandwich and an apple.

Entering the car Happy looks at me just as shocked as everybody else did, and I just give him a weird look and shake my head as he turns on the car and starts to drive to school. The ride takes less than 10 minutes because there really wasn't any traffic which was odd for a Monday.

I exit the car and say goodbye to Happy. As I walk over to the entrance of the school I hear a bunch of whispering about my outfit and some laughter signaled at me, but I just shake my head and continue walking. "Not my problem they don't understand fashion." I mutter under my breath as I enter the school.

I decide to walk to my locker and then straight to class because I'm already going to be late if I don't. My first class is English, so I just grab the books and throw my bag into the locker and walk to class, and Flash thankfully doesn't bother me.

As I enter the class I get a bunch of stares and whispers, and Flash yells "That's gay Penis, are you a fag?" I just shake my head sitting down next to Wade's empty seat, realizing that it's better to just leave it be. I lay my head down, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

Once the teacher enters she quickly goes over everybody's name and checks if they're here. "Peter?" she looks up and I say here, she smiles but once her eyes land on me her smile falters. "What do you think you're wearing young man?" my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"I'm channeling my inner gay, what else do you think?" I shake my head as she acts surprised and everybody starts whispering about me potentially being gay. About halfway through the class, I look up to see Wade, my totally-not-boyfriend walk in, and he sits next to me.

"Petey! You're wearing the clothes I got you!" he exclaims hugging me. I just nod, laying my head back down and going back to my well-needed sleep.

---

Yeeaaahhhh I dont really know what this is I just came up with it