The Best Part Of Clubbing

• Dedicated to u yup u why? cuz u reading this aren't u

                                                                               The Best Part Of Clubbing

                                                                                           Sky's POV

  So after Aaron and I were done dancing together we decided we wanted to do something fun. Yeah we decided to get shit faced wasted together. Of course being my twin and best friend Storm and Sierra were up to that decision. So I had about ten more drinks and took two body shots off Aaron and I was hammered. I almost fell as I tried to strut over to Aaron but he caught me. I giggled leaning up against him. He laughed and licked my cheek. Did I mention he was just as wasted as me? No? Well he was. 

  "Aaron I want to go umm I want to go swimming", I said looking into his eyes. He grinned picking me up and placing me on the floor. 

  "Swim away", he cried flopping down next to me. He began kicking his arms and legs furiously trying to swim. I laughed softly before I started to do the same. It was not working. I tried to kick harder but leg  hit something and it fell on me. 

 "Ahh", I screamed as the full weight of the large hippo crushed me. My lungs were having a hard time working. 

 "Hey you", Sierra slurred rushing up to the hippo who was having a hard time getting up. 

 "You squishing my sister", Storm yelled before tripping and falling on top of the humongous hippo. I let out a loud shriek as more weight crushed me. Oh gosh I was not built to hold this much weight.

 "Storm your going to leave me for her I thought you loved me", Sierra asked tears leaking down her face. I think she was the most wasted. She ran up to Storm and yanked him off the baby hippopotamus before devouring his face. 

  "Baby I'll get her up", Aaron promised before pushing the lady off me. I let out a relieved breath before jumping to my feet. 

  "Since when were hippos allowed into clubs", I cried pointing to the baby hippo lying on its side next to me. Aaron shrugged before pulling me to the exit. When we exited the club I winced as the bright lights met my eyes. Aaron grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and we began skipping down the street laughing and smiling.

  "We're off to see the vodka the wonderfulest vodka of all", we sang giggling. I pulled us to a stop gazing at Aaron a little confused. 

   "Hey is wonderfulest a word", I asked removing some curls from my face. 

  "Who cares", he answered shrugging then he continued to pull me down the street. We stopped in front of a weird looking store and just looked at it debating whether or not to go in. 

  "What the hell", I shrugged before yanking Aaron into the store. Oh hell no what the heck is this place I thought as I looked around. The store was filled with creeps. Old crazy creepy looking pedophiles. 

  "Hi welcome to the sex shop how may I help you", a creeper asked rubbing my arm. I quickly pulled it away scared. 

 "Sex shop", Aaron asked pulling me closer to him. 

 "Yes we're having a sale today buy one sex toy get any other free", he answered without taking his eyes off me. 

  "Can I buy you", he cackled reaching out to touch me again. I screamed and hit him on the hand. The sound echoed around the store. 

 "Do I look like a prostitute this is my boyfriend and I don't think he'd appreciate you buying me", I snapped at the creeper trying not to laugh at his shocked expression. Aaron stuck his tongue out at him before dragging me out the store. I flipped the man off before we made it completely out the door. No more going there. Aaron and I wondered around some more before we ended up outside of Wal Mart. I shivered just looking at the roof. Aaron glanced down at me with his goofy drunk smile and I couldn't deny him. I nodded and followed him inside the store. The first thing we did was grab a cart. Then I climbed into it and crossed my legs. This is what we did every time we were drunk and at Wal Mart. Aaron ran with me in the cart getting as much speed as he could then he let go. I screamed as I sped through the aisle knocking things down with my hands. I let out a really loud scream when the cart almost ran over a lady in wheelchair luckily she moved out of the way. 

    "Sorry", I cried waving at her as I rounded the corner. The next person wasn't so lucky. The cart slammed right into them sending me flying out of it. 

   "Ouch", I groaned rubbing my head. I slowly got up then kicked the shopping cart. Bad idea never kick stuff when you have heels on. I was currently bent over rubbing foot cursing shopping carts. 

  "You shouldn't be so dumb", a familiar voice said. I looked up from my foot to see Blaine leaning against a row of goldfish. Dang I want some goldfish right now. 

  "You shouldn't be such an asshole", I responded glaring at him. He didn't even flinch just raised a perfect eyebrow at me. I tried to stop my heart from wanting him but it didn't want to listen to me. 

  "Pull your dress down you look like a whore", he said standing right in front of me. I looked down and blushed pulling my dress down below my black lacy thong. Damn him. 

  "Keep your legs closed you act like a door", I snapped turning to storm off. My arm was grabbed and he spun me around. 

  "Look I'm sorry you just pissed me off", he sighed running his hand through his hair. This dude was really killing my buzz. Alcohol wears off easily on werewolves. I crossed my arms over my chest studying him. 

  "It seems like I'm always pissing you off" 

  "I'm trying to not want you and it seems like its working but everytime I think it works you come around and knock me off my feet with your ice blue eyes and your cute little laugh and crazy personality", He admitted moving closer to me. My eyes widened as I took his words in. What the hell happened to Blaine. 

  "Who the fuck are you and what have you done with Blaine", I breathed as he pushed me up against the goldfish. I am so sorry my cheesy delicious friends. His warm chuckle had me melting in front of him. I knew there was someone I was forgetting and I was trying hard to remember but as soon as I got close to remember his warm breath ran over my face and I forgot again. Just as his beautiful full lips almost met mine we were interupted. 

 "Sky are you okay", Aaron shouted running into the aisle. I panicked and pushed Blaine away from as hard as I could. He stumble back into the cereal and it all fell over. 

 "Aaron", I breathed before running to him. He was still slightly drunk swaying around trying to get to me. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me making me feel guilty. 

 "Let's go", I mummered pulling him out the aisle without looking back at Blaine laying back in the pile cereal staring after me. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

OK another upload :) 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FAN 

BE NICE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS CUZ ONE DAY THEY MAY NOT BE THERE :)