Welcome to detention AKA Blaine's personal hell

Welcome to Detention AKA Blaine’s personal hell

Sky’s POV

                I woke up with a pounding headache. This is exactly why I don’t cry its freaking stupid and doesn’t solve anything. I know one thing I am going to school even if I have to get there by riding on a hobo’s back. After lying in my bed for an extra 15 minutes I sluggishly pulled myself off of the bed. As I walked by the mirror I glanced in it and saw my hair lying flat on one side and sticking straight up in a half fro. Oh my god I have some work to do. I shook my head sadly before I took a quick shower. I just left my hair wet so it could air dry. My closet was full of all different styles of clothes because hey I’ve been through every phase in the book. Images of Storm’s angry expression flicked through my mind as I picked out my outfit. The purple shirt clung to my body perfectly and the jean skirt stopped mid thigh. Oh yeah Storm’s going to have a heart attack. I stood in front of the mirror and admired my outfit this is so going to work. My eyes were still a little red and puffy from crying so I used a wet cloth to sponge off my face. All done, wow that was pretty easy.

                “Sky get down here stop freaking making us late everyday”, Storm shouted from downstairs.

                “What crawled up your butt and died”, I muttered more to myself than him.

                “I heard that”

                I rolled my eyes but didn’t respond I just pulled my black and purple low top converses from in my closet and yanked them onto my feet. Blaine you better watch out  because I’m coming for you! I laughed evilly as I skipped down the steps.

                “I told you she was the evil twin”, Storm muttered to Aaron.

                “Damn straight”, I giggled.

                “Sky go change NOW”, Storm growled after taking a look at my outfit.

                “I actually like her outfit”, Aaron piped in with a grin. (A/N Omg that rhymed)

                “Aaron shut up, Sky go change”, Storm snapped.

                I rolled my eyes and bounced out the door. There was a nice breeze in the air; it was the perfect weather for my outfit. I jumped into the passenger side tapping my foot impatiently waiting for Storm and Aaron bloody idiots always rushing me then they turn out to be the last one in the car. They finally came out of the car arguing up a storm no pun intended. Storm slammed the driver’s door when he got in. He glared fiercely down at my outfit as if that was going to do something.

                “You know I could just go nake-“, I was cut off almost immediately.              

                “NO”, Storm screamed.

                “YES”, Aaron cheered.

                I burst into laughter while Storm drove out of the driveway moodily. The whole ride Storm was trying to force me to change into my gym clothes. He quickly shut up when I began to pull at the bottom of my shirt. His nagging was replaced by Aaron’s complaining of me not taking off my shirt. Just as we pulled in the parking lot I turned around in my seat and slapped Aaron right across his right cheek.

                “You should shut up every now and then”, I seethed.

                With that I climbed out of the car with a smirk on my face. I pulled my sunglasses from off my head and covered my eyes with them. On the short walk to the double doors I was greeted with plenty of wolf whistled accompanied by pick up lines. It would be a lie if I said I wasn’t enjoying it. Mostly because of the looks Storm was giving every single boy that had eyes. I entered the school building with a smirk on my face as I scanned the crowd for a certain someone. He was up against a locker with some girl who was showing way too much. They were full on making out and it disgusted me and hurt me at the same time. An idea popped into my head and let me tell you it was genius. I spun around and grabbed Aaron.