On to the next one

On to the next one

Sky’s POV

                Aaron was still scratching at the wall crazily talking to himself. It was getting kind of annoying so I gave him 5 more minutes of talking before I spoke.

                “Aaron if you don’t sit down and shut up I’m going to put a hole in the wall with your head”, I growled.

                Aaron sat down. I propped my black converses up on the wall then put my head down in his lap. Aaron controlled his fidgeting by playing in my hair; it felt good to let my guard down for the first time in three days. I gazed at Aaron in awe. My thoughts kept drifting back to him. When he wasn’t looking I found myself staring at him. When he was looking I found myself staring. When I put my guard down I found myself kissing him on the mouth.

                “There’s that look again”, Aaron chuckled.

                “What look “, the nosy annoying girl asked.

                “Um it’s a me and Aaron thing”, I said rudely.

                “Aaron and I”, Blaine corrected. I huffed moodily.

                “What are you a teacher”, I scoffed rolling my eyes.

                “In a way yes I’m your tutor”, Blaine smirked cockily.

                “Not anymore”, I stuck my nose up childishly.

                “Sky your being ridiculous”, Blaine started trying to reason with me but I cut him off.

                “Blah Blah I can’t hear you”, I screamed putting my fingers in my ears. Aaron glanced down at me and grinned clearly amused. I pouted up at him before turning back to Blaine to see him planting his lips onto the hoe he was with. I growled lowly before snuggling more into Aaron for comfort His hands worked effortlessly through the knots in my hair. The steady rhythm he was building up had my eyes drooping closed.  Just as sleep almost took over I felt a small tap on my arm.  I lifted my head up to ask what was up but suddenly there was a pair of lips enveloping mine. The sweet taste of skittles entered my mouth. My tongue flicked out and licked the lips on instinct.

Aaron’s POV

                I slowly worked through the knots in her hair trying to relax her.  While my fingers worked I stared down at Sky. Her pink lips were parted and her long dark eyelashes were framing her face. The hair that I wasn’t messing with was cascading down her front.  Her eyelids were hiding the beautiful blue eyes that changed colors from me.  I tapped on her shoulder to see them but as soon as I caught sight of her dark blue eyes something in me melted. I pressed my lips gently against hers. The taste of strawberry cheesecake delighted my taste buds. Sky tongue flicked out and licked across my bottom lip. I slowly opened my mouth and let her tongue in. It wrestled with mine a little like it was trying to lap up  my taste before Sky pulled away. My eyes opened and I glanced down at her to see she was giving me the whipped cream look again. She was gazing up at me through her eyelashes and her eyes were widened in wonder. Sky looked like a fat kid in a chocolate factory. A loud snarl brought both of us out of our daze. I turned to look in Blaine’s direction to see a jet black wolf crouched on the ground snarling at the sight of Sky and I. Sky’s eyes widened and she glanced cautiously out the bars to make sure nobody saw Blaine. Then she was off my lap and in front of Blaine glaring down at him in disappointment.