Gangster Sky?!

• Dedicated to To all my patient fans I am sorry

    I poked Blaine in the side of the head hesitantly. Honestly we had been sitting in the car for over 20 minutes and I was getting a little annoyed. An idea popped into my head. Stealthily I reached into the backseat, pulling the gun out. I held it to his head and made my voice deeper.

      "Bang bang mother trucker", I hissed and he screamed. Laughter erupted from my mouth. Oh geez. I crack myself up.

       "What the hell are you doing?", Blaine yelled snatching the gun out of my hand. I shrugged.

       "I got bored"

     "YOU DON'T HOLD GUNS TO PEOPLES' HEADS BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING BORED SKY", he  glared at me and I glared right back before giving him the silent treatment. Gods he's such an asshole. Now a days you can't even hold a gun to someone's head without being judged. OH my gods. That shooting was the best feeling I have ever felt in my life. My adrenaline was pumping faster than my Granny on wheels. Hey, that was pretty damn fast. Blake gave me a look from the corner of his eye before apologizing.

     "Look I'm sorry I shouldn't of yelled at you but come on Sky that thing is lethal Baby Girl", everything he said slipped my mind except the last two words. BABY GIRL?! Oh Lord this boy is going to be the death of me.

     "It's fine Blaine", I mumbled looking away from his gorgeous green eyes. Why in the hell does he have to be so cute?! Another great idea popped into my head. I am just full of them today,

      "Blaine lets pretend to be thugs", I whispered. Blaine's head turned so fast that I thought he got whiplash. He should really be more careful on the speed of his neck turning. Who knows, his neck could just fall off. Oh my gosh. I imagined his head rolling by my foot and giggled. Then I imagined little kids playing soccer with his head.

        "Sky are you listening to me", Blaine asked. He was talking?

        "Yes", I replied slowly. I had no idea what he was saying.

       "What was I talking about", he countered raising one cute eyebrow. He can't be serious? I am the master of lying. This is going to be a piece of cake.

         "You were telling me how ninjas stole your car last month and sold it to aliens who performed an autopsy on it", I smiled. Nailed it! Blaine gave me a look.

          "Not even close psycho"

          "Psycho?"

     "You enjoyed killing someone. Sounds pretty psycho to me", I glared at him. That little buttmuncher.         "You know what is really psycho Blaine, huh pushing your mate off a roof. Now that's pretty damn psycho", I glared reaching for my door handle. Asshole. 

        "Wait Sky please I'm sorry I was out of line", he begged holding on to my arm. I would be lying if I said it didn't feel pretty damn good. My wolf was craving this man. I needed him. He hurt me. I can't have him. I sighed nibbling on my lip.

       "This was a terrible idea Blaine I shouldn't even be with you right now I shouldn't be forgiving you for all you've done for me. Out of line? You've been out of line since we fucking met you freaking douchehanger. You know what they say. If the cow milks milk it", I seethe. Wow that speech was awesome. I nailed that too. Blaine gave me a confused look.

         "Douchehanger? Cows? Milk? Is that even a saying? What does that have to do with anything", he widened his eyes and shook his head.

          "You're right Sky I've been out of a line. I've been a huge....douchehanger? but Sky I just need one more chance to show you that I can be a perfect mate to you. I need to show you that I can hold you Sky and I can be that person to make you feel safe", Blaine whispered pulling me across the arm rest and into his lap. I sighed and wrapped my arms around my waist hesitantly. 

           "I don't know Blaine I think the fates got this match wrong. I don't think I can trust you", I said. I know that I'm right. That everyone is right about him. He can't be trusted but when I look into those deep green eyes I wanted so badly to just fall and I wanted him to be the one to catch me. My actions contradicted my words. I leaned in and pressed my lips against his softly. His arms immediatly made their way around my waist and he kissed me like his life depended on it. His lips were so soft and his tongue slipped into my mouth roaming every nook and cranny. I moaned quietly into the kiss. Everything about him, its completely breathtaking. Everything about him felt like it was made for me to love. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a little stamp on his foot that read 'Made for Sky' because damn it felt like this man was made especially for me and according to the tingles running through my body he was. He was mine and I was...AARON! Yelping, I yanked out of Blaine's grip and covered my mouth with my hand completely disgusted in myself. I cheated on my boyfriend with a douchehanger that pushed me off a roof. A single tear traveled down my cheek as I yanked opened the door dodging Blaine's hand and ran. I ran as fast I could shifting as soon as I reached the tree line. 

                                                                   Blaine's POV

   I watched her run and my heart was breaking. Why couldn't we just work? What the hell. All I wanted in that moment was Sky. My Sky. My mate. She wasn't made for Aaron. She was made for me dammit. Yeah I screwed up more than a couple of times but I loved that fiery girl. I loved her ever since she stole my freaking pepsi. Of course I had pushed her away. Now all of this was my fault. She was someone elses when all I wanted was for her to be mine. Growling, I slammed my fist into the dashboard watching as it crumbled beneath my wrath. WHAT THE HELL! I just wanted Sky. I just want Sky. Everything about her left me in awestruck. Her long curly black hair. Her beautiful blue eyes. The way her nose crinkled up when she laughed or when she was angry. Everything about her is completely breath taking and I will be damned if I let Aaron take that from me. I noticed every little thing about her from how her right foot is a little larger than the left to how her eyes flits to the left when she lies. From how her cheeks turn red when she cries to how she bites her lip when she's frustrated. Every little thing about her mesmerized me and I had a funny way of showing it. I just wanted to show her that I coul be the one for her. I could do something else than hurt her. I could be a loving mate. If only she let me do that. Sighing, I pulled off the side of the road still thinking of her. Why didn't I chase after her? Isn't that what every girl wants? To be chased? Yet here I am letting her slip through my fingers again. I am a major screw up. If only she loved this screw up.