Water Park

Water Park

Storm’s POV

                Sky darted into the house grinning wildly. Her usually curly hair was straight and in a ponytail that hit right at her waist. The hair that was hanging at the side was curled slightly at the bottom. She burst into the living room to find Sierra straddling me with nothing but a bra and sweatpants on. Her hands were in my thick curls and she was lowering her mouth to mine.  Sierra fell to the floor when she heard Sky scream. I hurried to help her up pulling her to her feet gently. Then I checked her over for injuries. Sierra pushed me away before she hurriedly pulled on her shirt.

                “What is this”, Sky demanded motioning between me and Sierra.

                “We’re mates surprise”, Sierra smiled.

                “And when were you going to tell me”

                “We hadn’t really decided”, I said sheepishly.

                “You know what I don’t care I’m happy for you”, Sky grinned before flinging herself at me and Sierra wrapping us up in a group hug. Sierra grinned beginning to hop around in a circle thrusting her fist in the air. I stopped her by wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her to me.

                “What did you come bursting in here for anyway”, I asked raking one hand through my hair.

                “Blaine, Blake and I wanted to invite you to come to the water park with us”, Sky squealed jumping up in down, I noticed today she was wearing a red and white V neck with a red tank top underneath. Then she was wearing black shorts that stopped just under her butt. All of this was matched with some red and white Vans.

                “Sky why the hell are you with Blaine”, I growled.

                “His little brother is awesome and Blaine isn’t that bad”, she defended him!!

                “Sky do you hear yourself he pushed you off a roof”, I screamed.

                “So sometimes people make mistakes and he didn’t do it on purpose”, she cried pushing me away from her.

                “Sky get a hold of yourself”, I sneered pushing her back.

                “What about Sun then huh do you blame that on me”, she snapped slapping my hands away from her.

                “Yes”, I whispered looking away.

Sky’s POV

                                Tears immediately fell down my face when the word I dreaded he would say left his mouth.  Storm looked up at me but I hastily wiped the tears away refusing to let him see my weakness. I turned quickly running up the stairs grabbing my ice blue bikini with white polka dots I pulled it on before jogging back down the steps.

                “Sky I didn’t mean it”, Storm started but I cut him off.

                “Yes you did but whatever, meet me in the car in 3 minutes or we’re gone”, I said in a cold voice before I sprinted out the door. I climbed into the passenger seat of Blaine’s Porsche wiping furiously at the warm tears slipping down my face.  Blake and Blaine both gave me questioning looks but I waved my hand telling them to leave it. Blaine reached out to me but I pushed his hand away from me remembering what Storm said. I glanced down into my lap watching the tears hit the black fabric of my shorts. I wiped the tears away probably taking some of my eye skin with it by how hard I was wiping. The sound of a car door opening and closing sounded throughout the car and I glanced back. Sierra and Storm were sitting in the backseat with an awkward looking Blake sitting in the middle.