I know you did not just reject me!

Chapter 1- You took the words right out of my mouth

Sky’s POV

                BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! My alarm woke me up from a peaceful sleep. I reached over and slammed my hand down on the snooze button. A soft groan escaped my mouth as I grudgingly grabbed some blue skinny jeans with a blue and black long sleeved shirt. Just as I was about to enter the bathroom my 17 year old twin brother pushed me out the way and tried to slam the door in my face. I growled and pushed the door just enough that I could squeeze through. That is how I ended fighting on the bathroom floor with my brother at 4:00 in the morning. Storm grabbed me by my waist and tried to dump me on the floor in front of the bathroom.

                “Dad Storm’s trying to steal the bathroom from me”, I screamed.

                “Mom Sky won’t let me steal the bathroom from her”, Storm cried.

                When my parents entered the bathroom they saw Storm sitting on top of me trying to crush me. Those fools didn’t even help me they laughed right in my face.

                “He’s killing me”, I managed to gasp out.

                “Storm get off your sister”, Dad chuckled.

                Storm reluctantly got off me but as soon as he was up I kicked him in the back of the leg so he fell. I laughed in his face and began dancing circles around him. He grabbed me and yanked me down next to him.

                “You two are going to be late to school you need to take your showers Sky first”, my dad sighed.

                “No Storm first”, my mom argued.

                “Sky”

                “Storm”

                “Sky”

                While they were arguing like little kids I snuck into the shower and stripped my pajamas off and set them on the shower rail. I turned on the water and began cleaning my body.

                “No fair she cheated”, Storm whined.

                “That’s my girl”, my dad cheered.

                “I told you to stop encouraging them to cheat”, my mom scolded.

                “Get out”, I screamed loudly. Then I started laughing when I heard a whole lot of banging and cussing before the door slammed. I quickly finished my shower and put on my clothes. I was about to work out my messy black curls that I got from my dad. Yeah thanks dad (note the sarcasm).  It’s just not fair Storm and Dad can leave their curls up on their head in a curly mess but if I even think about my mom threatens to cut me. Anyway when I pulled out my brush to work out my crazy hair Storm busted in and threw me out the bathroom. Stupid boy I swear I could cut him in his sleep. I jogged across the hall to my room. I stood in front of my mirror yanking the comb through my hair and let me tell you it hurt ……bad. Relief washed over me when I finally finished. My hair fell loosely past my shoulders.

                “Sky come on you always make us late”, Storm yelled from somewhere downstairs.

                “Coming gosh be patient”, I called while rolling my eyes.