Fight!!Fight!!Fight!!

Sky’s POV

                We all headed out wrapped up tight in our towels. My hair was up in knots resting on my shoulders.

                “Hey Sky”, Aaron called.

                “What”, I asked spinning around in the middle of pulling on my white shorts that you could see right through since I was wet.

                “I forgot to give you your new bathing suit”, he gave me a crooked grin before holding up 2 separate pieces of string. I took one look at them and let out a loud laugh. I laughed so hard that I had tears falling down my face. When I stopped laughing and glanced up Aaron, Blake, and even Blaine were all staring at me amusement clear on their faces.

                “Was it really that funny”, Blaine chuckled.

                I shook my head grinning wildly. I was just glad to see that Aaron wasn’t mad at me unlike Sierra and Storm who seemed to want to go back to hating me instead of apologizing. I have no idea what Sierra is so mad about I mean she barely knew Sun. My mask has been on mostly all day when I was around them. When the incident with Sun happened I learned how to mask my emotions or not show them at all. My face was saying I didn’t care but in reality I was really hurting. Storm and I are really close but what he said was f*cked up. All I have to say is what happened to Sun was a total accident.

                “Sky Sky”, I heard my name being called bringing me back to the real world.

                “What”, I snapped pulling my red tank top over my head.

                “Are you getting in the car or not”, Storm growled from the backseat.

                “Shut the f*ck up Storm what do you think I’m doing laying my leg on the ground by the seat of course I’m getting in the freaking car”, I snapped glaring at him. Every head in the car spun in my direction all eyes widened as I slammed the door angrily. I gave every single one of them a hard look before turning and staring angrily out the window. I felt just like I did after Sun angry at everything, I felt this way every time he was brought up or when I was blamed for what happened to him. When we pulled up to my house I hopped out of the car running towards the door without looking back. I was just about to reach the door when I felt a tug on my arm. My body reacted before my mind I spun around ready to slap but I saw Blake’s face almost immediately retracted my hand back to my side.

                “Excuse me but I think you forgot something”, Blake said grinning cheekily holding his cheek up.

                “How could I forget”, I laughed squatting down to kiss him on the cheek. He was like the little brother I never had. The second my lips hit his cheek Blaine screamed at him to get in the damn car, Blake gave me a knowing look that no seven year old should make. I let out a little laugh giving him a quick hug before I gave him a little push towards Blaine’s car. Storm scoffed as he pushed past me causing me to tip over and fall into the bushes by the house. When I let out a scream as the sharp leaves dug into my arms as well as my legs Storm didn’t so much as give me a backwards glance. Aaron reached down pulling me out of the bushes as if I weighed nothing. I gave him a grateful look while he helped me up the steps but by the time we reached the front door all the scratches had already healed. Aaron pushed open the door of my house and strolled in like he owned it. I rolled my eyes when he sent me a seductive wink over his shoulder. My mom was standing in the kitchen talking in a hushed voice to Storm; Sierra was rubbing Storm’s back while listening intently to the conversation. Mom looked up and saw me walking through the entry way without speaking to her a frown made its way onto her face.