Miracles

Miracles

Storm’s POV

                I felt the pain when Sky hit the ground and I crumpled to the ground. Tears slipped down my face as I watched her eyes close. The pain subsided when her eyes closed. Sierra’s scream rang out in my ears as I glanced back down and saw the blood seeping into the concrete. Blaine’s eyes widened in horror at the sight of his mate lying in a pile of her own blood right below him. I couldn’t take my eyes off of my twin she needs help she’s going to die. I need her I can’t live without her. I brought my hands to my head and began to try to pull my hair out. When my eyes traveled upward all I saw was Blaine. I lunged at him and wrapped my hands around his throat.

                “You stupid bastard you fucking pushed her off the roof you idiot I’m going to kill you”, I seethed pushing harder.

                Blaine’s face was turning purple but he pushed me off of him and I flew back. I skidded to a stop at the edge of the roof. Anger had clouded over any real sense so I hopped back up and shifted wolf. My eyes turned violet when I did. Blaine looked at me with pure hate then shifted into his wolf his black eyes cold and deadly. Our bodies collided and the sound was like a clap of thunder. Another loud scream rang out and I felt cool hands on my back. I was instantly calmed so I shifted back. Sky squealed before she covered her eyes with her hands. Her cheeks were bright red as she held out 2 pair of boys Hollister sweatpants. I gratefully took the red pair and pulled them on while Blaine took the black.

                “And if you were wondering no Ashton didn’t see you in your wolf form because he ran down to check on Sky”, Sierra said while skipping around on the roof. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the stairs of the roof. Sierra started going down first then I went. I swear I heard her say I had a cute butt. When I hit the ground I took off towards where Ashton was standing. When I saw Sky’s pale face I fell to my knees in front of her. A salty taste hit my lips so I reached up to touch my cheeks. I was crying and I didn’t even know it. I slowly pulled Sky into my arms before I ran off to the pack house. I burst into the door out of breath. I had just realized I had blood seeping out of the back of my head too. Usually Sky and I only feel the pain and we never really get the injury. I guess this one was so bad that I got the injury too. I collapsed with Sky still in my arms. Soon enough the whole pack was surrounding me trying to help me.

                “No no help S-sky”, I coughed up blood then passed out.

                I awoke in a white room with my head wrapped up. My black curls were covering my eyes so I pushed them back. I glanced next to me and saw Sky passed out. I tried to jump out of the bed but I was pushed back down by strong hands. My dad stood above me holding me down with a stern look on his face. A loud shriek filled the room and I flinched my mom ran up to me her face streaked with tears. Her little arms wrapped around my neck and she began playing with the curls on the back of my neck.

                “MY BABY”, she shrieked. Then for the next 5 minutes she began telling me stories about when Sky and I were younger while I tried to pull out of her grip but that woman was like a damn monkey.

                “Then when I undid your diaper you peed all over poor Sky”, she giggled to herself then glanced over at Sky. Her bottom lip wobbled ever so slightly before she burst into tears. My eyes widened as I noticed my mom might be going a little crazy. Dad gave her worried look before prying her off me. Then he picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the room. The doctor walked in as my dad walked out she began to check the back of my head. She told me that I was out for 3 weeks and my mom had slowly begun losing it. When she finished Sierra slowly made her way to my bed. I think she was scared to hurt me so I nodded my head as soon as she caught the movement she sprinted to the bed and hopped on top of me. She began kissing every part of my face.

                “Thank the ninja gods your okay I could just kiss you”, she screamed laying a peck on my lips. Her red eyes skimmed over me with worry. 

                “You already did”, I laughed quietly.

                “I know but I’m scared”, she whispered.

                “Scared”, I asked my eyes crinkled up in confusion as she changed the subject.

                “Sky hasn’t shown any sign of life for the past the 3 weeks not even a twitch of the eye”, Sierra sighed before glancing at Sky’s bed.

                 I slowly sat up and got off the bed. I moved over to Sky and gripped her hand tightly. My eyes burned for some unknown reason.

Sierra’s POV

                I watched as my mate held on to my best friend crying his eyes out. I don’t even think he realized he was crying as he begged her to wake up. It reminded me of this one time when I drank pee but I didn’t even know it was pee. I shook my head focus Sierra. Sky’s face was unnaturally pale and her long thick black curls hung limply around her face. Her lips were blue like a sick person’s. Her whole body was banged up and she had a cast on her leg. Since she’s a werewolf her injuries were not as bad as they would have been for a human. But still she had bruises up and down her whole body and it took her doctor 2 out of the 3 weeks to fix her spine enough for her to heal the rest of the way. Streams of tears fell down my face as I just stared at my sister lying in her bed lifeless.

3 months later

Storm’s POV

                It has been three months since Blaine pushed Sky off the roof of Walmart. She has only shown little signs of life and the pack doctor is slowly starting to five up on her. She actually asked to take Sky off life support. I went crazy and pushed her up against the wall holding her by her neck. Let’s just say she didn’t ask that question again. My mom and dad both slipped into a state of depression after the first 2 months. Blaine has not even passed by once. I just want to pull out a shot gun and blow a hole threw his fucking head. Anyone got one I can borrow? I was sitting next to Sky in a chair holding her hand like I have been for the past months only leaving to  take a shower once a week. My body was tense until I felt someone squeeze my hand.

Sky’s POV

                A veil of darkness blocked my vision and I fought to get past it. My body felt like 1000 pounds of sand when I tried to lift myself up. It was a slow painful battle but I suddenly got feeling in my hand. I squeezed it tightly. As if that little movement caused the other side to give up the veil lifted and brightness hit my eyes. I winced before I squeezed them back shut. When they felt better I opened them back up. Loud screams and shrieks filled my ears as I was suffocated in tons of hugs. My mom and dad were holding me as if they were never going to let me go. Storm looked to be in a state of shock while he started at me in disbelief.

                “Now that your awake can we go clubbing”, Sierra asked. I tried to let out a laugh but it came out as a choking sound. Sierra grabbed a big cup of water and shoved the straw in my mouth (almost down my throat) I smiled as everyone around me began talking at once in excited happy voices. My spirits quickly dropped as a familiar voice met my ears.

                “Sky”, Blaine whimpered from the doorway. I turned slowly to see him looking broken by the doorway. His black hair wasn’t combed and stuck out weirdly in different angles. His eyes had dark circles underneath him and his clothes. Oh god his clothes he was wearing a stained shirt paired with stained black Hollister sweatpants. You know what I did? What any normal person would do!

                “Go to hell you mother fucking STD infected bastard”, I croaked before I threw my jug of water across the room at him. Hell no that is not enough! I picked up the whole table thingy that had my supplies on it and pushed it across the room at him. Take that you little bitch!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Hey guys I am so sorry that I haven’t uploaded in a while and when I did it was kinda sucky. But I feel really bad so I’m started the new chapter right now and it should be much better probably slow at first but  it’ll end good.

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

EAT QUESTIONABLY EDIBLE FOODS