Chapter 4: You're Probably Right

...
I walked back into the bedroom and played the voicemail in Kevin's hearing.

"Hey Kevie. It's Mena. I just wanted to say that your artshow tonight was a hit. I can't wait to see what other galleries we can get your work in. Oh. And I met Alyssa," she paused, "she's cute, but she's no me that's for sure. Anyway, that's a conversation for another day. Call me back so we can discuss what's next on the agenda for you."

The voicemail ended and I stared at Kevin. "See never anything good," he said trying to make a joke. I ignored him.

"So, she's your fucking agent and you didn't tell me?"

Kevin tried to grab ahold of me. "Alyssa. It's just work."

"If it was just work why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I knew how you would react. Mena and I dated for a hot second after you and I broke up, and if I'm being honest we were practically over before we even began. It was nothing."

"If it was nothing you should have told me. And from this discussion it's pretty clear that you didn't factor in how I would react if I found out from someone else. How do you think I feel now?"

"Upset, but baby," Kevin said trying to plead his case, "you have to trust me. Whatever shit me and her had is dead. I swear. It's just business between us."

"You should have told me Kevin. That's why she was looking at me crazy at the gallery and talking to me out the side of her neck. You could have warned me that she was coming."

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again," he said pulling me into his lap. "It better not," I mumbled. He kissed me and laid me back down onto the bed. "Now would you relax," he said sliding my robe off of me and revealing my nakedness. He moved lower into the bed and spread my legs back open. "Kevin," I said rubbing his head. He looked up at me. "What?"

"Whenever you're doing something good for the advancement of your career I will always support you."

"Well can you do something else for me right now," he asked.

"What's that?"

"Scoot down some," he said as he pulled me by my legs and moved my body closer to him. I laughed and scooted further down into the bed. Kevin wasted no time and delved into me. I grabbed his hair and moaned his name softly. As things were really beginning to heat up Kevin's phone rung for the third time. I felt around the bed for it. My hand fumbled over it for obvious reasons. I grabbed the phone and saw that it was Mena. I answered it. "Stop calling. He's busy," I said a little breathlessly. Just as I was about to hang up I started to climax and dropped the phone. I clutched the sheets. "Damn it," I mumbled. Much to Mena's dismay she heard me finish and it was all thanks to Kevin.

I felt around for the phone to make sure Mena actually hung up. Much to my surprise her nosey ass didn't. Kevin kissed my inner thighs before sliding back up the bed and laying next to me. I held a finger up to my mouth motioning for Kevin to be quiet. I pointed to the phone and showed him that she was still on the line. Kevin grinned at me deviously and started talking recklessly. "Damn baby," he said kissing my neck. "Your shit was so fucking wet." His hand slid in between my legs. I moaned as he stroked me softly. "Fuck," I said leaning my head back. Trying to make Mena jealous was turning us on again.

Kevin was deep inside of me before I remembered that we never actually hung up. "Shit the phone. I forgot about the phone. I never hung up." Kevin grinned down at me. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure she's hung up by now." He pulled out and slid inside of me again. I gasped. "You're probably right."
...