School's Back

A/N Guys.

DX

I can't believe this is going to end.... Argh, the feels.

Alright, enjoy this. Before I start crying. :'( sorry it's short...

The longer the comments, the quicker the update... *sigh*

BTW- I got to 2K Total votes! OMFG!! Thanks guys! :D

The more longer comments; the quicker the update :)

*

"Joey, will you please leave my room?" I asked for the tenth time. I was packing my trunk and my seven year old cousin was hovering over my shoulder, watching everything I packed. He pouted,

"No. I wanna watch." He said in what he thought was a British accent. It sounded cute but it was totally off. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair and got an idea, "Here, how about this?" I pulled my wand from my pocket and conjured a walk-man. Joey's eyes lit up and he took it from my hands, pressing play. I put the headphones over his head smiled at him. My birthday was a fee months ago- March 27 -so it's legal for me to use magic... I couldn't go see James to wish him a happy birthday; nor could I send him a letter or his present. The Owl could be intercepted by a Death Eater. I have I be cautious.

I shook my head and continued folding my new uniform, placing it in my trunk. The uniform for Boarfair Academy for Warlocks and Witches was a white blouse with a dark blue blazer with yellow accents. For the lower body, it was a black skirt with grey stockings with yellow stripes, and black dress shoes. That's basically the girls uniform. It wasn't that bad, I mean, it was comfortable.

"Jay?" I glanced back at Joey who was staring up at me with wide eyes, the walkman which was next to Gemini who was on my bed napping. I sighed and sat next to him, pulling him into my lap,

"What's up, Joe?" He grabbed onto my hair and started playing with it,

"Am I a witch?" I cocked an eyebrow at him and giggled.

"Joe, you're a boy. That means you're a wizard." He 'oh'd and nodded his head. He looked up at me, "Am I a wizard?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Your daddy is a muggle-" "M-uh-ggle?" "Right, you don't know..." I muttered. "Uncle Griffon is a normal person, a Muggle is what I- and many others- call people who can't use magic like us." He narrowed his eyes and looked down to his lap before rolling off of me, "Wait..." He stared up at me again, a look of horror on his face,

"So-so he can't use magic? He taught me a magic trick!" He looked so heart broken that I shook my head quickly.

"No, no! Both muggles and wizards can do magic! We just have different types. See, our's you can see... Most times," I grabbed my wand and made a spiral of gold wisp in the air. Joey tried grabbing at it but it disappeared, "and your daddies magic, you can't see." I pulled a quarter from behind his ear (ironically, thanks to accio) and showed it to him. Joey grinned and grabbed the quarter and running out of the room and to wherever his dad was yelling,

"DADDY! YOU'RE MAGIC!"

I put my hair up and trudged back over to my trunk, putting my books and everything else into it.

It was an hour (maybe) later when I had finally finished packing my trunk. School began on the second of September this year since the first was a Sunday. With a groan, I fell back onto my bed. I was so tired... Maybe I could sleep until it's dinner time...

"JAY! IT'S DINNER TIME!" Joey yelled running into my room, jumping on me. I let out a moan and sat up, "That really hurts Joe." I said as I rubbed my stomach. Joey put his head down, "I'm sorry, Jay." I ruffled his hair, "It's ok. Lets go eat!" He giggled and grabbed my wrist, dragging me out of my room and down to the dining room.