Christmas! Part 2

A/N I promised. Okay, read on!

I do not own anything or anybody from Harry Potter™ But I do own Amber and others I make along the way.

~AwesomePegacorn

**

"I hope everything's good!" Marie said as she flattened out the apron around her waist. She had a silky blue dress on underneath. Amber groaned and hit her head of the counter,

"Everything looks perfect, mum, don't worry. Now, do I have to wear this?" Amber looked down at the slightly puffy black dress her mother had out her in. It was pretty, but Amber simply did not want to wear it.

"Yes, you do. Now go get James and Sirius." Her mother told her before flicking her wand at the stove and levitating a huge pot inside. Amber rolled her eyes before hopping down from the bar stool she was sitting on and ran up the stairs, pulling her dress up around her knees to do so.

She walked down the hall to the second last room and knocked on it loudly, "Hurry up, mum wants us." James opened his door, muttering something about sending Lily a photograph of him and he pushed past Amber. She looked to Sirius who was about to put his suit jacket on,

"He took a picture of himself?"

Sirius nodded and the two started laughing. She walked in the room and glanced around James' room, seeing pictures of the past school years and some posters. "It really hasn't changed in here." Amber spoke softly. Sirius nodded, looking around also, "Never has."

She looked over at Sirius who was then having trouble with his bow tie (a/n Bow ties are cool! Plus, I think a tie would be a bit too much), so amber walked over and tied it around his shirt collar, "Thanks." Sirius said, putting his jacket on. Amber nodded and walked towards James' bed, sitting on it.

"How was your 'nap', sleeping beauty?" She using air quotes. He rolled his eyes, "Comfortable." Amber laughed slightly before turning towards Sirius again,

"So, who's your latest girl?" Sirius leaned against James' bedpost and shrugged, "I don't have one, but I have one in mind."

"Really? Who?" Amber asked, slightly jealous. Sirius winked at her, "Can't tell you. It's a secret." Amber slapped his arm,

"Fine, then tell me about her." Sirius grinned and pushed her over so he could sit on the bed also,

"Well... She's nice. She's also very pretty... I've known her for awhile now, but I'm sure that this one is the one I have to work for."

Amber played with the lace on her dress, "Wow, a girl Sirius Black can't get? Is she mental?" She joked. Sirius laughed slightly, "Well yes! She's mental but she's perfect. I love her smile, the way she talks, I love everything about her. I can't explain it." Sirius said, looking over at Amber's face,

"Do you really want to know who it is?" He asked.

She looked over at him and he took in her appearance, she was wearing makeup but she really didn't need it. "Yes." She said. He took a deep breath and looked away from her. "Don't chicken out." He thought. "It's.... Liana Presco." Amber looked down at her dress again. Liana was very beautiful, she was also in Gryffindor.

"Oh nice," Amber said, "Well, we better get downstairs." She stood and walked out of the room briskly. Sirius slapped himself a few times before standing and going downstairs. "Finally! Okay, I want you three to help move the furniture into the sitting room. This will be a dance floor..." Marie babbled on as the teens all grabbed onto the couch and lifted it up, brining it into the sitting room.