Chapter 29

๑Chapter 29๑

Raven’s P.O.V.

            “Psstt, Raven wake up,” I feel someone slightly shaking me awake.

            “What do you want Robert?” I mutter when I see he is the one responsible for waking me from my slumber.

            “You have to see this, hurry and get up,” Robert says and begins to pull on my arm. Snatching my arm back, I rub the sleepiness away from my eyes. Once awake I look around at the unfamiliar setting and remember that we all fell asleep in the living room last night. I notice a slight weight in my other hand and when I look down I see Jayden and our hands intertwined. I blush realizing we had slept extremely close to each other, not necessarily cuddling, but less than a foot separated us.

            I try to pull my hand away but Jayden only tightens his hold on me. I don’t know why but this causes a smile to appear on my face.

            “Hurry up Raven, you can flirt with him later, you have to see this,” Robert’s voice brings me back reminding me why I was awake this early in the morning. What time is it, seven?

            Using my free hand, I pry my other hand free from Jayden and quickly get up as I see his arm is about to swing over my waist and trap me. Jayden subconsciously frowns when his arm lands on the floor and begins to search for what I can only assume is me. He manages to grab the pillow I used and cuddles with that instead. A snicker leaves my mouth when I see him puckering up his lips to the pillow.

            “Raven,” Robert whines, which finally catches my attention. I almost double over in laughter when I see what he is pointing at. There on the floor lays Aiden and Roman cuddled with each other and legs intertwined.

            “Aw isn’t that so cute,” I coo. “Quick Robert, get a camera,” I tell him when I see them stir. Robert quickly runs off in search of a camera and comes back in no time handing it to me. After taking about two dozen pictures for good memories, I then see Robert is wearing swimming trunks.

            “Go get ready because we’re going to the beach today,” Robert says when he sees my confused expression. I nod and am about to go change when I see he’s about to wake up the rest of the guys.

            “No wait!” I whisper right before he is about to shake Aiden awake. “I have another idea on how to wake them up, get a bucket of cold water while I go change,” I tell him and run off to change. I change into one of the many bikinis my mother forced me to bring when I told her I was going to the beach for spring break and along with that, I put an over-sized shirt on top.

            When I walk back into the living room and find Robert has followed my request. I help lift the bucket and he laughs realizing what I was planning to do. We pull the bucket as far back as we can before the water starts pouring out and I mouth a count down from three. On one we thrust the bucket forward sending the chilling water to fall onto Aiden, Roman, and Jayden.

            They all shoot up shrieking. Aiden and Roman still hugging each other and Jayden still hugging the pillow I slept on. After blinking a few times Aiden and Roman look at each other, confusion crossing their face but then realization when a set of shrieks leave their lips as they jump away from each other. Jayden looks down at the pillow he’s cuddling with and his brows furrow with confusion.

            Robert and I begin laughing, leaning onto each other for support as we practically fall to the ground.

            “Oh, don’t worry we took enough pictures of you two,” I manage to say between my laughter.