The Soiree

Chapter 13:

Samantha's pov

It's been two months since we fought with Sakura and now it's the time for the soiree. Meeting people, I don't handle to well. Meeting other vampires for the first time, is something I really can't handle. But I know I'll get though it because of two people. Haru and Kaname. Aki is going to watch Alice for us and I can't be more thankful for that. It's going to be hard to with me as a pureblood but it would have been hard with Alice here. I'm wearing the dark blue dress with sparkles that Kaname gave me. If I were to wear the red dress, it would be to much like the dream and I didn't want that. At least the guy with the miss matched eyes hasn't come back. Ruka had come in to help me with my hair. We put it into a very large braid so it wouldn't get in the way. Sakura hasn't been around since that incident and that was good. I don't care if Alice isn't my sister, we grew up like one and we will always be one. Ikki has been coming to visit Alice and it's really good. Some days she can be a handle but that's what you get for having a little sister. "Samantha, it's time." Ruka said. She's wearing a light black dress with a black shawl. From what I am told is that some people in the night class are going to be here. Obviously because Ruka is here, but I don't who else is here.

I walked out the door and down the hall to see Haru in a black tux with a black tie. This would be the first time I've shown myself to the vampire community. "Well don't you look beautiful." Haru said.

"And you look mighty handsome yourself." I said. We held hands and walk though some curtains. In that next minute, everybody looked at us and then bowed. Let's see if we can get though this, shall we. As we begin we, I saw someone that I didn't expect to be here. Zero and Yagari. They didn't bow to us and that's because they are vampire hunters and they are here trying to keep the peace. As soon as we got to the floor they surrounded us and some one asked a question.

"Miss. Samantha. You are very beautiful  tonight. But I must asked. Why have we not heard of you before now?" The guy said.

"Because we have been living different locations. And I've only been back here for about a year or so." I said nervously.

"May we ask were you were living?" A woman said.

"I was living in France at the time. It's a wonderful place to see during summer. You all must go." i said trying to be friendly.

"La ville de l'amour, ils l'appellent, non?" (The city of love they call it, no?)

"Oui ils le font et c'est une ville merveilleuse, vous devez vous rendre. (Yes they do and it's a wonderful city, you must go.) I continue to say. After a little while, everything fell silent again. I looked at the top of the stairs and saw Kaname with a blonde hair girl. Everyone again bowed and I gave a little curtsy. He saw us and made his way over to us.

"Haru, Samantha. It's good to see you before school starts." He said.

"It's nice to see you here too. Though I didn't know if anybody else was coming."

"You must excuse my manners. Haru and Samantha this is Sara. She's here on vacation."

"Actually, I'm going to be attending Cross Academy in a few weeks. I've decided to move back home."

"Back home?" Haru asked.

"I went to one of the best school of fashion in Spain and it's time for me to come home." Sara said.

"Well that's good. Enjoy the party." I said before Haru pulled me away for something.

"And why are you dragging me? I can walk by myself."

"I don't like that girl. I want you to stay away from her." He said with his back turned.

"Why? She's one of us. A pureblood. You know how scarce we are." He turned around and looked at me.