Zero comes in

Chapter 6: (6 o'clock, an hour before class)

Samantha's pov

I felt someone poking me on my side but didn't pay attention to them.

"Come on. You have to get up."

"Five more minutes"

"I'll throw a cold bucket of water on you." My eyes went from being shut to wide open in less than a second.

"You wouldn't?" I looked at Haru-sama and saw a bucket in his hand.

"Yes I would." I quickly got out of bed and got my clothes. "Did you bring my clothes in here?"

"Yeah 2 o'clock this afternoon." There was a hint of angry in my voice and I was angry still; that I woke up that early.

He said "Why so early?"

I said "I don't know. Something just told me to go and get it." I paused a moment and then said "I thought I told you to stay out of my bed?"

He said "I don't remember you saying such a thing."

I rolled my eyes at him and said "Sure." We finally got dressed and walked outside. We was about to walk out the front gate when someone came through the gate. I looked at her and she was clearly a day class student.

I was about ready to ask who she was but before I could she said "Are you Samantha?"

I said "Yes?"

She said "Hello. I'm Yuuki Cross. The headmaster sent me to ask you to come see him before class starts." Cross? So she's related to the headmaster here at the school? She looked at me and then to Kaname-sama. What connection does she have to Kaname-sama?

I said "Okay, but why?"

Yuuki said "Something about missing to much school." I looked at Haru-sama and he shook his head. I left with Yuuki and we started walking out of the gate. Everyone was staring at us but that's only because they don't see a day class student and a night class student together. We walked up to the class room building but we didn't go to he class. We went up a floor ahead instead of the classroom. We walked down a long hall way till we got to a door. Yuuki said "Well this is where I get off. The headmaster is right though that door so goodbye." Yuuki left and I knocked on the door. I heard someone say come in so I went in.

I went in and closed the door behind me. Someone came and hugged me tightly. I looked down at this child about four feet and said "Alice?" She looked up at me and smile. I got down to her size and hugged her back. I looked up and saw my mother and father sitting on a couch with a smile on their face. I got up and walked over to them and gave them a hug. We, Haru-sama and I, haven't talked about them since I first came to live with him.

"What are you all doing here?" I said as I walked over to the couch across from them and sat down.

My mother said "We've been looking for you since you didn't come home that night-"

"And we've finally found you here. We just want to know how you're doing and we want you to come back home." I heard my father say finishing my mother's sentence.

I said "Well, I more happy living here with Haru-sama than I was at home. I'm sorry because I left and didn't say goodbye and now I'm sorry to leave on such short notice. I have class right now and I've already missed to much school."

My mother looked down at the brace on my arm and she said "Are you okay?"

I said "Yes, it was just a freak accident."

I got to the door and heard my mother said "Samantha, do you like it here?"

I said "I do. I'm more happy here living than I was at home." I grabbed the door handle but I couldn't go out just yet.