Finding out who Alice Is

Last chapter

   I said "I can't blame you. I've known you longer. I didn't even know I was a vampire till the night he found me in the church and told me a couple days later that I was his younger sister."

   Chapter 10: part two 

   I said "Can you tell me anything about who Alice's family is?"

   Grandpa said "All we can tell you is that she's a pureblood like yourself."

   "I wished we can tell more about him but we can't." Grandma chimed in.

   I said "You can't tell me his name?"

   "No." They said in unison.

   "A description? Anything?" I pleaded with them.

   "All we can say is that he's a really good guy. I'm sorry sweetie, I wished we could tell you more but we can't." Grandma said. "I'll go gather her things." I saw Alice and she was playing with the dog. She seems so happy, I wish I didn't have to tear her away from this. Maybe their be kids around her age so she can play with them. "Okay here's her stuff."

   "Thank you, grandma." I'm going to miss them.

   Grandpa said "Is there someway we can contact you?" I looked shocked at him.

   "Um, Haru?" I asked not knowing how to answer grandpa.

   "Here's our address and phone number. You can come and visit any time you want just call ahead before you come." Haru said as he handed a paper to them.

   "Alice! Come say goodbye." 

   Alice came in and said "Where are we going?"

   I said "Remember when you came with mom and dad to surprise me at school?"

   "Yeah?"

   "Well we're going back there to live for a while." I said to her.

   "Where's mommy and dad now?" She asked.

   Kneeling  down beside her, I said "Um, mom and dad died in a car accident. I'm really sorry but mom and dad aren't coming back." 

   She looked at me and said "I don't believe you!" She ran away from me and into the front yard.

   Grandpa said "Is that what really happen?"

   I said "I didn't want to tell you this because I was afraid you might hate me."

   "Sweetie, what ever happen is in the past but we still need to know." Grandpa said.

   I said "They came on my birthday. Haru just surprise me with a birthday party I didn't even know he was planning. They came after I open up a few presents. After that we fought and I killed them finding out where Alice was um is in the process." I looked at their faces and it read like I they didn't believe me. "I told you that you would hate me."

   "Honey, it's not that we don't hate you, it's about how we just lost our only daughter." Grandma spoke up first.

   "Your grandmother is right. Before we thought about having kids we were vampire hunters as well. After your grandmother gave birth to your mother we quite. When we first held you in our arms when Haru came, we knew what was going to happen. We didn't know when or how but we knew. We told her the next day that she should quit like we did so they wouldn't put you and your sister in harms ways. We told and she didn't listen. This is what she gets. But there is one thing that you must promise us before you leave." I nodded saying go on. "You must not tell Alice the real truth until that time when she is a vampire again."

   I said "I promise." I went up to them and gave both of them a hug. Alice came back in a few hours later after hearing the news.

   "Is it true about mommy and daddy?" She asked me.

   I looked at her and said "Yes it is true. I got the call yesterday from the police about mom and dad." She went and sat on the couch. Soon after she feel asleep. I wished I didn't have to take her away like this but I was afraid if I told her again she might not come and I wanted her to live with me. After I said my goodbyes to grandma and grandpa, we left in the car heading for my old house to gather some of Alice's things.

   We were there for an hour deciding what to bring and what to leave. When we finally decide what was what, we left heading for the airport and a new life. But the one thing that is still bother me is meeting my real parents and that party we have to attend in a few months.