Family Problems

Recap Chapter 11:

"Sa-ku-ra." Samantha said coughing up a little blood. I bit into my wrist and held it over her mouth. Her eyes began glowing crimson and she soon bit into my wrist. I turned around and saw mother coming to towards us with Alice in her hands.

"Mother, let Alice go."

Chapter 12:

Haru's pov

"Alice has nothing to do with this, so leave her be." I said trying to help but she didn't. Dad came out and stood by his wife.

"Sakura, listen to your son for once. He's right." Aki said.

"You may be right, however, this little girl is the only one who can show her[Samantha] how much she needs to leave this family." Sakura said. Alice was terrified. She needs to be moved away from this situation as soon as possible. Just then dad grabbed Sakura and she let go of Alice.

"Alice come over here quickly!" I said. She did and ran like the wind. She hid behind my leg. I wanted to hurt Mom but if I left Alice for even a second, something else might happen.

I said "Do what you did all those years ago. Leave me, my girlfriend and her sister alone. Dad, feel free to visit whenever you want or if we need a babysitter." Mother left and she was clearly upset and disappoint in me. I don't care how upset she was, I will never forgive her. I looked up to where Dad was standing and saw that he left. He need to go deal with her.

"Is it over?" Alice said behind me.

"Yes. It's finally over. Lets go back and see how Sammy is doing okay." We went back to where Samantha was laying and she was asleep. I picked her up bridal style and said "Come on, Alice. Lets go inside." I lay Samantha on the couch a minute and said to Alice "Is there anything you want to watch on t.v.?"

"Magic School Bus! Magic School Bus!" She said really happy. She loves that show. I put it on and picked Samantha up.

"I'll be back in a minute." I said to Alice. I took up Samantha up to our room. I lay her on the bed and cover her up with the covers. Our room is a blue room. It's not baby blue but an in-between color of royal blue and dark blue. She wanted it the most but it's not that bad. The bed is red and the carpet is black. It just takes time to get use to the room. I wonder what family Alice came from. The only other purebloods I know is Kaname and Ikki. Kaname I know has no siblings but Ikki, I'm not sure of. I remember there was a girl with him when he was younger but I never knew what happen to her. So many questions, so little answers.

A/N: So I know it's going to be short but I wanted the soiree to be the last chapter in this book. I sure hope it's going to be the last chapter but only time can tell. There is a sequel in mind and it already has three chapters in it. I want to write at least two more chapters before I decide to publish the book. So try and be patience with me my little kitties.