Family Ties

Chapter 5:

Samantha's pov (2 hours later)

I woke up and found myself in my bed. I sat up in my bed remembering what happen. Someone would find out what we was doing. It just was a question of when.

Unknown's pov

I could hear Samantha moving around in her room, so I knocked o the door. I heard her sweet voice say come in. I did and her room was pink all around. She had pink walls, ceiling and even a pink blanket. Does she love her pink or what? Oh, did I mention I never been in her room before?

She said "This is a surprise. Is there something you need Kaname-sama?" I focus my attention on her and saw the handkerchief. Did he bite her? No I would be able to sense if she was a vampire. She still has the smell of a human, plus she would have been sleeping longer. It's only been like what? Two hour at the most?

I said "I need you to tell me how you and Haru are related." She looked like she was going to have a panic attack but then her heart beat slowed back down to it's normal rhythm.

She said "Why don't you sit down." As I went to sit down she came opposite of me and shut the door.

Samantha's pov

I closed the door and sat on a chair across from him. "This is going to be difficult to explain but I'll try. We're, um, brother and sister. He's my older brother." I looked up at his face and it didn't read anything. It didn't even looked like he was shock to hear the news.

He said "I don't believe you. We had play dates as kids and I don't remember Haru's family to have a daughter." I got up from my seat and went under my bed to get a box out. I searched through all of the pictures and letters in the box ad found the one picture that I needed.

I handed him the picture and said "This is from when I was little. I think I was four in this. Haru-sama caught me so many times looking at the picture in his room that he just gave it to me." He kept staring at it and then gave it back to me. I took the picture, put it back in the box and put it back under the bed.

"Does anyone else know?"

I said "No. I would like it if you could keep it that way please."

"Your secret is save with me."

"Thank you." Kaname-sama looked like he wanted to ask me something but before he could the door open reveling Haru-sama. Kaname-sama got up from his seat and left.

Before he left, he said to Haru-sama "Goodbye and you're very lucky to have her. Mae sure no one else tries to take her from you."

Haru-sama said "Goodbye?," as Kaname left the room. "What was that all about?"

I said "I told Kaname-sama about us." He looked at me like he was going to yell but didn't.

Haru-sama said "I told you from time to time again that's it's your decision to tell who you want."

I said "I know."

We sat in silence for a long time then he got up and said "I'll be back." He came back half an hour later with dinner. We ate dinner, then after that I took the dishes downstairs to wash them. Before I left I grabbed my IPod so I could listen to music as I do the dishes. I always listen to music when I do the dishes. I was singing to myself when some one hugged me from behind and swung me around. I was scared shitless that I started to back away from him before I realize who it was.

"Haru-sama, are you trying to give me a heart attack?! Jezz I can see it now '16 Year-old girl dies do to heart attack'." He looked up at me and smiled. How can he smile like that when he could just have killed me? I knew he meant no harm but he still scared me to death. I turn my attention back to the sink and began doing the dishes again.

Haru-sama said "How long are you going to be doing the dishes?"

I said "I don't know but after I get done, I'm gonna go to bed."

"Really? It's only elven at night."

"Yeah I know but I'm tired, so I'm gonna hit the hay early. Don't come in my bed like you always do." Just as I said that, I got done the dishes. I turned around and Haru-sama was in front of me.

"Okay." He kissed the top of my forehead and I left. Just as I was about to walk out he said "I love you." I turned around and looked back at him. I knew he loved me but this was the first I heard him say it.

I said "I love you too." I didn't say it because that's what he wanted to hear. I said it because it was true. I left and went to my room. I don't know why I was tried but I was. I went to the dresser and pulled out a silk blue night gown. I woke up the next day and saw Haru-sama in my bed. I laugh at myself an knew he was going to come in my bed either way. I got out of my bed, put my bunny slippers on, and left the room. I went into Haru-sama's room and got his uniform.

I went back to my room and put the uniform on the desk. I looked out the window and saw sunlight. What? Really? I can't believe that it's daylight. I looked at the clock next to the bed and it said two p.m. I got back in my bed and went back to sleep.

AN: So I know this is going to be short but until I'm done with the chapters on paper I'll write them longer. Anyway be good little kitties.