Jungkook

Amusement park

Today, your worldwide famous boyfriend Jungkook brought you to a amusement park. He promised you to go on a date here but because of his tight schedule, he didn't have the time. But you didn't really care.

Because, as an understanding girlfriend, you didn't complain or whatsoever. Besides, you're dating a worldwide famous idol. You should consider yourself lucky. (A/N: If only this is true irl #sadlife)

You wore a casual outfit. A white T-shirt with a black cardigan and denim jeans. You didn't tie you hair of course. Jungkook liked you more with your hair not in a ponytail. You grabbed you handbag, shoving in your phone and AirPods. You looked at yourself one more time in the mirror before you went out.

Satisfied with your look, you quickly went downstairs. "And where do you think you're going, young lady?" Your brother, Hoseok said. Hosek knew you were dating Jungkook but he didn't really approved with your relationship. He thinks that Jungkook is too young to handle with this love stuff.

"I'm going out with a friend." You said, trying to look as calm as you can. "And by friend you mean, Jungkook, right?" You groaned and nodded slowly. You just hate it when he's the only one who will win the argument between the both of you.

"So? Does it bother you?" You shot back, glaring at him. He was making a 'bitch, seriously?' face. "Let her be. She's been here all week. Let her have fun." Your sister Jiwoo backed you up. You gave her two thumbs up. Hoseok was looking at her in disbelief but eventually gave up.

"Fine, but be back quickly." You smiled and hugged your brother. You also left a quick peck on his cheek. Which made him cringe and disgusted.

You walked out and saw Jungkook in his car. You smiled and quickly opened the gates and ran to his car. You knocked on the window which made he scared to death. He even threw his phone at the back. You silently giggled looking at your boyfriend's coward face.

"Y/N, stop scaring me like that." Your beloved boyfriend said, slightly pouted. You poked his cheek and apologize to him. Eventually, he forgive you and drove his car to the amusement park.

_________________________________________

"But, Jungkook. Are you okay going out like this in public? I mean, everyone will recognize you." You said as he came out from the car, not wearing his mask. Jungkook then smirked and said,

"Y/N, don't worry. I booked this whole amusement park so there will be only me and you in this park." That made your jaw dropped. I hate but love his rich ass so much. You thought in your mind.

"BOO! Hey guys!" Suddenly Taehyung came out of nowhere with Jimin behind him. Both of them were smiling sheepishly. You looked at then with shock while Jungkook looked at them annoyed. But the hyungs didn't care.

"Hi, Tae and Chim. What are you guys doing here?"

"We're going to have fun here in this park!"

"Without interrupting your date." Taehyung said as he winked at you. That made you blushed a little. Jungkook in the meanwhile scoffed and rolled his eyes. He just can't believe that his troublemaker hyungs were here with you guys.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook said while crossing his arms. You elbow hit him and said, "Jungkook." Sternly you said. He just sighed and intertwined your hands with his.

"I just wanna spend time with you alone, Y/N. You don't know how long I've been waiting for this day. Did you know that I feel guilty everytime I wanted to bring you on a date but I can't cause of my work?"

You cupped his cheeks and looked at him straight in the eyes. You knew he was about to cry to his forehead close to yours. "I know, Jungkook. But I don't care. You're busy, I understand that. I can't complain or grunt. I should consider myself lucky because I got to have the international famous idol as my boyfriend. And my brother too." You said that made both of you giggled.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at you in awe but at the same, cringed. They can't stand the lovey dovey couple here. Jimin looked at Taehyung and they both smiled.

"Aish, enough lovey dovey already. Let's enjoy the ride!" Taehyung said as he grabbed Jimin's arm and dragged him with him. You chased them while still holding hands with Jungkook. And you gotta admit,

This is the best day ever.