Hoseok

This is part 2 of JK's previous imagine.

When he cheated

You went out of the apartment, crying. You looked back and Jungkook was not chasing you.

What do you expect, Y/N? He's happy now with Kate. You thought while smiling. You went to the park near Jungkook's apartment.

Hoseok's POV

After Y/N left, I wanted to chase her when Seokjin stopped me. "Leave her alone for a while." I sighed and sat back to my seat, pretended nothing happened.

But, how can I? Y/N's sad face still appeared in my mind. It's like a slideshow in my head. Not to mention the kissing sounds from Jungkook's room made my blood pressure went up higher.

Since I can't control it, I barged in just like Y/N did. Of course, they were making out naked. Can't they have a room please?!

"Aren't you gonna say sorry to Y/N?"

"Why should I? She's the one who's dumb."

"No, she's not. You are. Do you know how bad she loves you? Do you know that she rejected me just because of you? And do you know that she already knew about all of this the whole time?"

"What do you mean? When?"

"A few weeks ago. But she's quiet about it."

I took a quick glance before I closed the door. He doesn't look guilty at all. Well, Kate does.

"I'm gonna go chase Y/N." I said to my friends. All of them wished my goodluck and I went out of the apartment.

I went to her house but she's not there. I went to her parents house but her mom said that she's not there too. I went to her favourite cafe and her favourite candy shop. But she still can't be found.

But, there's one place that I haven't search yet. The park.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Yours POV

Beside the park, there was a lake. You can't control yourself anymore. So you wanted to commit suicide.

You stood close to the lake. The lake was pretty deep so if you jump, you will fall right down and won't get back up.

When you were about to jump, a hand grabbed and a man hugged you tightly. You were about to ask who was it until you heard a voice,

"DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Turns out, it was Hoseok. You cried and cried in his embrace. You felt so safe as he patted your head and back.

He broke the embrace and looked right into your eyes.

"Why did you do that?"

"B-because, I can't control myself anymore. Jungkook didn't love me. Everyone didn't love me! I'm useless."

"Well, forget about Jungkook. I'm here. Namjoon, Seokjin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin and your family are here for you. And the most important thing,

You should learn how to love yourself. "

You cried again but not for long as Hoseok cupped your cheeks and kissed you.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Two years had passed and you are now Hoseok's girlfriend. He have been protecting you ever since that. You and Jungkook still remained friends.

~The End~