Seokjin/Yoongi?

When you get rejected by your crush

You were at school and you wanted to confess to your crush. You wrote your feelings in a small piece of paper. I will do it after class. You thought while smiling like a crazy person would do.

Your best friend, Jaemin came beside you and poked your waist. Well, that just made you scared to your death. Jaemin on the other hand laughed so much that she almost fell.

"Not funny, Jae." You said glaring daggers at her. She put her hands up in surrender. All of the teachers were having a meeting and that means all of the students can have a free time.

Your class were loud as the zoo that you can't concentrate on writing your love letter.

You didn't notice that the bully of the school, Yuna was behind you with her minions. She leaned towards you and was shocked to see the piece of paper.

"O Em Gee, Y/N liked Hyungki?! The football player!!" She said out loud that the whole class heard it.

She snatched your love letter and read it loudly in the most girly voice she can make. Which means a high pitched voice.

"Hello, oppa. There is something that I wanna tell you. Actually, I liked you for a long time. I don't care if I can't be your girlfriend, but at least a friend that cares about you is good. Not the friends who used you for money and looks." She stopped right there, glaring at you. Well, you have to admit it, you got the point.

"That is all from me. Sincerely, Y/N. Oh my gosh, can you believe this girl actually wanted to date Hyungki. You wouldn't stand a chance." She ripped you paper to little parts and giggled in the most irritating way.

"Can I punch her in her face or her ass or her d*ck?" You asked Jaemin, collecting the ripped paper.

"That would be my honor but I don't want to get detention. After all, she's the daughter of the man who sponsor our school."

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

You went to your locker and put your junks inside. There was Hyungki not far from you and he was looking at you. You tried to not look at him. Not to mention, Yuna and her minions were there too.

As you about to walk away, he shouted,

"Hey, derp face! You think you can date me? Not in a million years! And if you think you can be friends with me, change your style first!" He said laughing crazily and followed by the bullies giggles. You ran away to your home as fast as you could.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

You opened the door and smashed it. You threw your bag and dove to the couch. And you cried. You've been holding in those tears so you wanted to let it out.

"Y/N, you're home? I've made your favorite food." Seokjin said, coming out of the kitchen with pink apron on. When he saw you crying, he immediately turned off the fire and sat beside you.

You hugged your brother and cried at his shoulders. He ruffled your hair and make smol circles from your back.

"Ssh, dongsaeng-ah. Don't cry. Now tell me. What happened?"

You told him everything from A to Z. He nodded slightly but his blood was boiling. How dare he hurt my little baby sister?! Jin thought..

"Now, forget about all of that. How about we eat dinner? And then my friends are coming here." You smiled and nodded. He wiped your tears with his thumb and both of you went to the kitchen.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

"Y/N!!!!!" The maknae line and Hoseok hugged you same as Yoongi and Namjoon. You giggled and hugged them back.

"So, what movie are we gonna watch?" Jungkook asked, his popcorn already been eaten by Jimin.

"Let's not a romance movie." You said slowly but the members heard you.

"All right, let's watch IT!" Hoseok said and turned on the TV.

You were so sleepy. You wanted to go to your bedroom but you can't move. In the end, your head fell down to Yoongi's shoulder. You immediately get up and apologize to him.

But he pushed your head back to his shoulder and said, "It's fine. You're sleepy, aren't you?"

But when you woke up, you were in your bed with Yoongi beside you.

You got up and took a quick shower. When you already out, Yoongi already went outside. "Y/N, hurry up!" Seokjin said. You wore your uniform and went to the kitchen.

You thought his friends would be there, but it was just Yoongi. You ate breakfast until you realize you were late.

"Let me drive you."

"Just go, Y/N."

You grabbed your bag and went inside Yoongi's car.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Yeah?"

"Don't freak out."

"Okay."

"I liked you actually."

"Me too."

"Does that mean we're a couple now?"

"Maybe."

"Okay."

You pinched his cheek and he showed his gummy smile. That made you melted.

When you arrived, you saw the bullies and Hyungki. You wanted to hide but Yoongi got out and opened the door for you. "Yoongi, you dont have too." But he ignored you. He was glaring at Hyungki.

"Ignore him. And by the way, thanks." He smiled and kissed you forehead real quick.

You walked inside the gates until Yuna said, "Got yourself a sugar daddy?"

"Nope, I'm her boyfriend!" Yoongi said from the car. You turned around and smiled.

"You're a slut."

"No she's not! You are."

"Oh fuck you!"

Yoongi got out from his car and walked towards Yuna. She gulped and can't believe how hot Yoongi is.

He showed his middle finger to Yuna and pushed her forehead. Which made her fall to the ground.

"Well, fuck you too." He looked at Hyungki and kicked him in the d*ck. He whimpered. You wanted to laugh out loud on what just happened.

Hey guys, author here. So, this is quite long but nevermind. I will be attending my boarding school today so I won't have time to update anymore. That's why I made it longer.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy!!