Taehyung

Yours POV

"Hey Tae, what's your ideal type?" Suddenly I asked. We both were walking home while eating our ice creams. Taehyung just looked at me in shock. I looked at him innocently. I'm just curious.

I mean, what is his ideal type? Does he like girl with short or long hair? Tall or short? Sweet or boyish? I wanna know everything so I can be like his ideal type! I liked him since the first day of middle school. THAT'S when I first met him and we become best friends since we live next door.

"I like someone who is tall up to my chest. Someone who have nice curvy hair. Someone who like pop and rock music. She likes action better than romance. Someone who would love Yeontan. And someone who have a nice personality. I think that's my type."

Wow, he have high standards! But I think I have most of it. I mean, my height is up to his chest. I also have curvy hair. For music, I love both rock and pop. Sorry, I like romance more than action but I still can watch it. I always love Yeontan! He's the cutest puppy ever!

"Okay, one last question. What if I-"

"Taehyung oPpAr, I've searched for you!" Suddenly Juri came and hugged Taehyung. But somehow he didn't push her away like I expect. He just patted her hair and smiled.

WHAT?

I think I rarely hug Taehyung. He only hug me when I'm down. I would ask him for hugs but he won't give me one. And now a junior randomly hugged him and he just let her?!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

·_·

Ever since I asked Taehyung his ideal type, Juri have been so clingy with him. I don't care if they are friends or whatsoever but she doesn't have to be THIS clingy. Taehyung this, Taehyung that. It's just so annoying! What, am I jealous? Of course not! *laugh nervously*

Fine, I AM jealous. Sometimes the most annoying thing is that she calls him TAE when only certain people can call him that. And she acts like she knows EVERYTHING about Taehyung. One time she bought a LIME JUICE and said that it is Taehyung's FAVORITE JUICE.

Sorry, but Taehyung HATES lime juice. Somehow he just smiled and drank the juice.

EXCUSE ME, BUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

Taehyung's POV

Sure I am happy I got my dream girl Juri to be my girlfriend. But I don't know she would be THIS clingy. It's just so annoying. But I loved her so much. I can't break up with her when I was the ONE who ASKED her.

"Y/N, let's g-" but she's not in the classroom. Her bag was not in the classroom too. "She's at the rooftop with Juri." Jimin said suddenly. I asked him why and he just said that he don't know.

I quickly went to the rooftop. The door was slightly opened before but I couldn't see clearly. Suddenly Juri screamed, "Y/N, stop! Stop it, Y/N! No!"

I opened the door and saw Juri was holding Y/N's hands. In their position, I thought that Y/N was about to slap Juri. I could not hold my anger so I blurted out, "Y/N, WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"Oppa, Y/N didn't believe that I was your girlfriend. She said that I was lying when it was the truth! She's jealous of us. Oppa, it hurts." Juri came hugging me. I saw a bit of blood from her lips. I glanced at Y/N and she mouthed at me,

'I swear I didn't do it!' But I ignored her and brought Juri to the sick bay.

·_·

Yours POV

It's been four days since the rooftop accident and Taehyung have been ignoring me. It hurted my heart when I wanted to talk to him but he pretend to talk to other people.

I just wanted to scream at his face,

"JURI WAS TRYING TO FRAME ME. AND YET, YOU BELIEVED HER SHITTY ACT! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH AN IDIOT?! CAN'T I LEAVE THE SCHOOL WITH ANOTHER SPECIAL MEMORY BETWEEN US?!"

But of course, I didn't have the guts to do it. Jimin patted my shoulder and said, "Goodluck living in LA." I smiled at him and said thank you.

Yup. I'm leaving Korea. Today is my last day at school. I already told everyone except for Taehyung. How can I tell him, he's been ignoring me. It is his fault to believe his stupid clingy bitchy girlfriend.

"Come on, Y/N. Time to go." Eomma said, getting in the car. I looked at my school one last time. All of my classmates were waving goodbye at me from the windows. I waved at them back and made a silent sign. They all then quite down a bit.

I searched for Taehyung but he wasn't there. I sighed and said in my heart, "Goodbye Tae. Take care of yourself."

-_-

Taehyung's POV

As I walked into the classroom, everyone was at the windows. I looked at them in confusion. A guy saw me and then everyone went back to their sits. I sat at my seat and Y/N's seat was empty.

She must be skipping class. Lazy ass.

·_·

I asked one of the classmates where was Y/N and she said that she's at the sick bay. But she's not there! I have searched everywhere in the school for her. I called her number again but she turned it off. Ugh!!

"Stop that. You'll never find her. Even worse, meet her again." Jimin suddenly said when I walked passed by him. I turned around, "What do you mean?"

"She already left Korea. She's now on a flight to go to LA. But you don't even care about that right? I mean, you just lost your own best friend because of your stupid so-called girlfriend. The whole school knew that Juri was framing Y/N at the rooftop. How come you don't know that? Oh yeah, you believe your bitxhy girl more than your friend. And because of that, you lost her. Geez, I just wasted my drool telling you that. Oh well, see you later."

What have I done?