Jimin

Fan meeting

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm about to see my favorite boy band in real life! I'm so excited!" Your foreigner friend, Jessie said. You literally wanted to die there.

You knew the boy band, BTS. Well, who doesn't? But you were not interested in them. You were kind of so-so. You heard some of their songs and you gotta admit, it's actually pretty cool.

You loved the catchy beat, the lyrics behind it, the effort they put into it, and the theories about their music video. You also loved how humble they are and they are crackheads.

Yet, you still doesn't know why you aren't interested in them.

"Oh my gosh, it's almost our turn! Y/N, I'm so nervous!"

"Jess, chill." You said, rolling your eyes. Suddenly you made an eye contact with one of the members, the short one. With pink hair. "Hey, Jess. Who's the guy with pink hair?"

"Oh, that's Jimin. He's the cutest little mochi you'll ever meet! Trust me." Jess said, giggling while fangirling. You giggled too, just not sincere.

_________________________________________

After a few minutes, it's finally your turn. The first member was Taehyung, which was Jessie's bias. She was literally screaming that you mentally slapped yourself.

"Sorry about that, she's a big fan of you." You said, as he smiled a little. He was signing the album when your friend tried to speak in Korean a little bit. "OpPaR, sArAnGhAEyO!"

Again, mentally slapped yourself. You excused yourself and went to the next member. Which was that Jimin guy. "Don't you have your album?" He politely asked, as your friend tried to communicate with him.

"No, I don't. I'm just here as a translator." He nodded and smiled more to your friend. You swear to yourself, this is the last time you do this.

"How about I give you my autograph? Just a momento." You didn't want to reject so you just said yes. "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Y/N." You said, staring at his face. You gotta admit, you wanna pinch his puffy cheeks. He gave you his photocard and waved at you. You waved back and went to your friend.

_________________________________________

"This is the BEST day of my life. I can't believe my eyes! Argh, did you see Jungkook's face when I called him oppa?"

Heck yeah, I do. He literally cringed with your pronunciation.

"Anyways, what did Jimin gave you?" Jessie said, coming closer to you.

"Oh, just a photocard."

"WITH HIS SIGN?! Oh my gosh, Y/N!!"

"Girl, you have an ALBUM filled with their signs too."

"Yeah, but still! Give that to me!" She quickly grabbed the photocard from you. You sighed, getting up from the floor. You plopped yourself onto the bed, covering your face with the pillow. "Um, Y/N? What is this number? And what does it says?"

You took it from her, reading what Jimin just wrote.

Here's my number. Call me and let's hang out sometimes ;)
-Jimin-

You don't know why but you blushed a little. You walked away from Jessie and kept the photocard where she would never expect where it be.

_________________________________________

Okay this sucks so badly. I have no more idea for imagines scenarios. Can you guys give me ideas? That would be a big help I hope.

Anyways, thanks for reading even thought my English suck :(