Taehyung

School AU

It was your senior year in high school. You had a crush with your best friend Taehyung since you were 10. But you kept it in your heart.

"Yah, Y/N. Aren't you gonna confess to him? I mean, it's been 8 years." Your friend, Eri said, crossing her arms.

"I'm scared, E. I will be so embarrassed if he rejected me. I mean, come on. He's sooooo popular!"

Eri rolled her eyes, annoyed with your attitude. But you gotta admit too. You can't keep this feeling forever.

"You know what, I'll confess to him. Today, after school!" You said with confidence. Eri clapped her hands loudly that your classmates paid attention to both of you.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

"Y/N!!" Taehyung shouted, running towards you. His face was a little bit red.

"So, what's up?"

"Can you meet me in the music room after school?"

"Oh yeah, sure. I was about to tell you something too."

He went back to his friends. You squealed a little and hugging Eri tightly. "Did you saw his face? His face was red as f*ck! And he wanted to tell me something! What if he wants to confess too??"

You started daydreaming about it that you almost got detention.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

After class, you quickly ran to your locker and put your junks inside. You ran to the music room and there is Taehyung, playing the piano.

I never knew he can play the piano. You thought.

He stopped playing the piano, turning his head towards you. You stood their quietly like a mannequin. "Y/N, there you are!"

You still stood there, smiling like a dumb person.

You went in, closed the door. You took a chair and sat in front of him. "So, what did you wanna say?" He asked.

"It's better if you say it first." You said, smiling. He nodded and cleared his throat.

"Well, the thing is.... I liked this girl. And I don't know if I should confess or not. But if I do, what should I say??"

"Well, the best way is to be honest with yourself I guess." You said patting his back. Somehow you don't think that his dream girl is you.

"Just wondering, who is this lucky girl?"

"It's........ Eri."

Your jaws dropped. Your heart crashed into million pieces. And you can't believe your ears.

"Oh, well. Congratulations." You said, faking a smile. You punched his shoulder but your eyes glistening with tears. If you blink, I think tears already drop by now.

"Hey, you know what? I'll help you. I'll tell her to meet you here."

"Really?? Thanks Y/N! You're the best! I always knew I can count on you!" He said happily.

You bid goodbye at him and you walked alone home. You cried all the way and you thought,

Well, both of them are my bestie so why not happy for them?

You wiped away your tears, saying loudly.

"This is not the real Y/N! Real Y/N always stays positive and happy! Yes, tHAT'S me!"