Chapter 24

Man haven't done this in a while..

-----------------------------------

Adams POV

We were sitting on Rebeccas and Tylers couch in their dorm and eating pizza. We were making jokes, talking about minecon, etc. I was still thinking of Chandler though, she was very prett- SHUT UP ADAM!! Man this is going to be hard.

We finished our pizza and were getting ready to play Murder (Minecraft version). "Gotta go get my laptop from my dorm.." I said getting up. "Kay.." Tyler said. I jogged to my dorm, and as I was turning the corner someone knocked me over. "Sorry" I heard the voice say. "Its o- Chandler?" I said looking at Chandler. "Adam? Oh lord I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed helping me up. "Its okay really" I said accepting the help. "No I should have been watching where I was going.." she said looking down. "No, its not your fault really, I didn't mind" I said mumbling the last part. "What?" she asked. "Nothing, arnt you suppose to be in there?" I asked. "Yeah, I just went to go get something Bec needed.." she said. "Oh..welp, I guess ill see you back there" I said looking into her eyes. "Yeah.." she said looking into mine. We stared at each other til she started blushing and walking away. Shiz, this is now REALLY hard..

Chandlers POV

I can't believe I walked away blushing. I don't think he noticed...did he? Oh Lordy lordy..

I walked into the dorm and gave Becca her book, Fifty Shades of Grey. "Did you like it?" she asked. "Heck. No!" I said looking at the book with disgust. "Me either I gave it to you because I thought you'd burn it.." she said giggling. "I read one page and then threw it across the room..IT SUCKED!!!" I shouted lightly. "Why don't we just throw it in a pit or burn it?" she suggested. "Fire. It must buuurn!! BUUUUUURRRRN!!!!" I yelled dramatically falling to my knees. Everyone turned to me and I just looked at them. "The book" Rebecca finished for me. Everyone just stared at us for a very long time til they finally burst out laughing. "They are really slow" I said to Becca getting up. "Yup..But we have to live with them..." Becca sighed.

Shiz is gonna hit the fan. That is all

The Next Day!!

I woke up wanting coffee. I looked at the clock next to me and saw it was only 1:30 AM. I groaned loudly and dramatically. I tried sleeping but failed. I only had 6 more hours, and I really really want to go to sleep, but I guess my mind had other ideas. I took my phone and checked twitter. Nothing intresting so I just posted,

Sup Guys! Really can't sleep...Seriously. And I keep getting that nagging feeling that I need coffee, so imma go get Starbucks.. Really want sleep though.

I got up and changed into a white shirt, a black hoodie, and bright blue jeans. I brushed my hair and got my keys. I got in my car and started driving towards Starbucks. I stopped at a red light and waited. Then it turned green. *Dun dun*    I was half way across the crossing when everything went black.

-----------------------------------

OOOOOH SHIZ!!!! WHAT HAPPEND?!?!&$&2*,";@&@8"*,@,¿÷¤♡¤》×'¤£¤|'÷》_←◇○◆:-)←:-(·→▶♧º→;-):-(○:'(▲→

That was random.. Anyway, IVE FINALLY POSTED A REAL CHAPTER!!! IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!!

ARE YOU PROUD OF ME XD?

Peace Freaks!!!

        ~Jess Out~