Chappie 20

Omg I'm thinking of suprising you all and Kat with 3 new chaps! Your welcome!

:DDDDDDDD

-----------------------------------

Chandlers POV

We stayed over with Becca at the hospital. We played games and talked a whole bunch. We talked about life, and random topics. It was really fun til Becca explained her mom and the 'Boyfriend'. I already knew about her mother but, BOYFRIEND!?! We played some monoploly and some uno. I won some but lost a whole lot of games.

~The next morning ~

*I have writers block so bad right now*

The next morning we woke up to see she wasent there..

I heard the shower on in the bathroom, oops she's in there DUH! Stupid...

I picked out her outfit, a simple white graphic tee, blue jeans, a black beanie, and black combat boots. I set them out and left a note saying I was getting StarBucks.

Rebeccas POV

I got out of the shower and put on the clothes that Chandler picked out. I saw a note and it said 'Out getting Starbucks. BRB'.

Hmmmm...now to wake Tyler.

   I walked over to Tyler and kissed his cheek "Wake up Tylerrr" I said in his ear. "Hmmm..." He said in his sleep. I kissed him and he shot straight up. "I'm up!" he said fully awake. I had a giant giggle attack then.

Chandlers POV

I walked into Starbucks and went up front. "Hello how may I help you today?" the lady asked. (Never been to Starbucks so don't yell at me). "May I have a Pumpkin Frappichino, a ice coffee, and a vanilla frap" I said to the woman. "Okay that's $19.78" She said handing me the drinks. "Here ya go!" I said giving her the money.

I got into the car and drove back to the hospital. "Hey guys I'm back!"I said putting the drinks down. "Sup Chandler!"  Becca said. I gave her the pumpkin frappichino. "Yusssssss!!!" she said happily. I gave Tyler his coffee and he said "A Danka you kind sir!"

We drank our drinks and left for the university. Once we got there I saw...

-----------------------------------

Oooooh cliffhanger!!! this took me atleast 2 hours!!! I mean like I had writers block... now I have a couple more ideas left then its official that I have writers block!

P.E.A.C.E Freaks!!

                 ~Jess Out~