Chappie 5

Sup.

------------------------------------------

Rebeccas POV

"Hey Beccs" my sister said. My dad was tearing up and couldn't say anything or else he'll burst into tears. "I'm going to miss you guys sooo much!" I said with tears. "Don't you dare cry on me Becca!" She said " I don't want to cry too". With that I burst into tears. Soon I noticed we were all in tears (A/N yes I know A LOT of crying is happening here).

~After all the crying and Goooodbyeeees....Timee Skippeh~

I was at the airport. My lastTime here before I leave Florida to go to California.

"FLIGHT 2142 WILL NOW BE BOARDING" I heard. I went to the ticket booth and gave them my ticket. "Enjoy your flight!" she said with a big smile. "thank you I will!" I replied.

~Time skippeh after the flight because I can~

"Where would you like to go Miss?" the taxi driver said. "Take me to YouTuber University" I smiled and told him. We drove over to the building. "Thanks!" I said and left a tip.

I walked up to the building. it was awesome! I walked to the gate, there were A LOT of others. I was looking around til I saw Jerome, Maggie, and Keith. "Jerome!!" I yelled. I ran over to him and hugged him. "Hey biggums!" he said hugging back. "Ehm" I heard. I looked to see Maggie and Keith. "Awww you want huggles too?" I giggled. They nodded. I walked over to them and gave them a BIG hug. "So Becca, I have some people who I want you to meet" he said.

"This is Mitch, Tyler, Joey G, Ty, and Adam" he said pointing at them. "JOEY!!!" I yelled. "BECCA!!!" He yelled. I ran over to him and he picked he up and twirled me around.

Sup again. I liked this book. ill keep going forever and ever and ever. My bff is here with meh and she dosent know what Wattpad is, but she said put her in a dedication? So idek. Gere ya goz

I dedicate this note here to my bff, my stylist, my weirdo, Lauren.

So yeah enjoy and wait for more!

  ~Jess Out~