Chappie 17

Man wattpad messed up. Idek how to fix it. Chappie 11 is now down here with chappie 17 & 16. Well crapola!

-----------------------------------

Chandlers POV

I rushed over to Beccas to see the door open and crying noises. I ran faster, until I bumped into someone. "Hey Cha-" That person tried to say, before I bolted off. That person was Adam. I left him and kept running. Once I got there I shouted "Derpy where are you?!?!"

"B-Bathr-room.." I heard someone whimper. No.. not again....she clean...NO! I jogged to the bathroom to see my worst nightmares come true.

Adams POV

(Man I just wrote Adams POV for my other book...Daum...He follows you everywhere)

Ok recap, I bumped into Chandler, She ran straight off without saying sorry, and now I'm here recaping. I decided to follow her. When I got there i saw perimedics load someone onto a streacher. Then I saw Chandler getting in with that person. It then clicked in my head it was Rebecca.

Sh*t. What about Tyler?! I called Chandler and asked what happend.

"What?! Whyy!" I asked. "Derpy Ssunde said she was bullied by Ant, Ssunde, and others" She said sadly. "Oh there GETTING IT NOW!!!" I yelled agrily. "Calm down Adam. Just call Tyler and tell him to meet us at ABCD Hospital" she said calmly. "Ok bye.." I said sadly. "Bye.." She said super sad.

I called Tyler straight away and he imediatly picked up.

"Sup dood?!" he said sounding happy. "Nothing..." I said about to cry. "What's up dude there's something wrong.." he said with worry. "Just meet me at ABCD Hospital" I said hanging up.

Tylers POV

After he hung up I went to my car and drove to the hospital. Once I got in I saw Chandler crying into Adams sleeve. I saw Derpy come up to me and say "Do you know?".

"No...What happend?" I asked really confused. He told everything and once he finished. I broke down into tears. She was bullied, she cut, she didn't tell me.

I went up to the front desk and asked "Miss is Rebecca Tones ready for visitors?"

"Who are you?" She asked. "I'm her boyfriend" I answer. "Room 528" she replied and went back to her work. "Thanks" I say going to her room floor.

I was standing right infront of her hospital room. I opened the door to see..

-----------------------------------

Boom cliffhanger haha! But one thing before sleep overcomes me.. Read the chapters in order! If the chapters are fine for you then  just continue reading!

Peace mah Freaks!

       ~Jess Out~