Chappie 12

Ermagerd still happy over 200 views.

------------------------------------------

Chandlers POV

I finally met up wif my Sista after all these years!!! She's grown soo tall and beautiful! Oh. My. Gawd. I'm turning into her mom. *Facepalm* Anyway when I told her I went to Youtube University, her face man... it was Suprised, happy, shocked, etc all mixed. It was soo derpy, like seriously. I just then burst out laughing at her face. (A/N if uour wondering "WHERE TF IS TIFFY" she went home for family thing) She still had that face but it was now mixed also with confusion. I took a picture and showed her. It was silent for 5 whole seconds, then we BURST laughing!

"Oh-My-gawd...." she said between laughs. "Your-Face" I said laughing harder.

~After their MAJOR giggle/laughing~

"Whew" I saud getting up. We laughed for a full 40 minutes. She puffed out air and fixed her pony tail. "Well anyway what was with the face?" I asked. "Well if you MUST know..." She said not saying anymore. "OMG GURL I HATE CLIFF HANGERS I MEAN LIKE HANGERS DONT HANG ON CLIFFS!!!" she screamed. I giggled "Well.. I GO THERE TOO!!!" she screamed. "OMG NO WAY" "Hmmm lemme think UH YEAH WAY!!!".

~After their freakout and horrifying car ride to the university~

"WE ARE HEA!" I yelled tying and failing to sound ghetto. "Yay!" She fist pumped the air.

Tylers POV *OoooooOoOooOOOoOOOoooooooo didn't expect this shiz didn't ya!*

I was about to watch TV when I heard yelling. I went over to the window to see Becca with this girl. She looked Jasons type idek. So I pretended that I didn't see anything and sat on the couch and texted her.

( R-Rebecca T-Tylaaa)

T-Hey you guys back yet I'm bored and lonely up here ;-;
R-Awe is wittle Tato lonely ;3
T-Yus
R-We will be will be up there before you can say Pickle Tomato Pie.
T-Pickle Tomato Pie.
R-Check yo door

I opened the door to see her there. "Holy Mother of potato and fur" I said shocked. "Hehe" She laughed. "Who's she" I asked. "This my friendly brotato BFF is...*Fake drum roll* Chandler! Mah childhood BFFFFFFFFF!" She exclaims. Chandler was posing. "Sup" she said back ti normal forms. They came jn and ploped on mah couch. Plop, lol funny word. Plop. Plop. LOL!

Rebeccas POV

After ninjaing up to Tylers and ploping on his couch we recorded some hunger deans. It was almost deathmatch, Tyler died of course, and it was me, Chandler, and 4 others. "Chandler how many diamonds" I asked her. "1 and you?" she replied. "two. BETTY BETTY BETTY BETTY!" I chanted. We went to the center and crafted Betty for me and Bettys child Fredrick for her. 2 guys came our wau so I chopped one and she almost died chopping the other. "Gosh grabbit" she said eating. "OOOOOH D-MATCH STARRTS 3...2... GO!!!" Tyler said yelling.

"I have ear drums ya know!" I yelled chopping one person. Chandler died ;-;

"AVENGE MEEE!! AVENGE MEE!! AVEENGE ME!!" she shouted over and over. I typed over to the guy 'Hand to hand'. He typed back 'Sure but your loss!' I threw everything exept Betty out. I had a plan.

Plan
1. Fight hand to hand
2. if I start losing... PLAN B FOR BETTY

So ywah I told them my plan. "Omg your so....urgh...REBEL!" Chandler yelled. "Yay!" I yelled. "Goodluck!! I believe in chuuu" Tyler said. We fought but I started to lose...PLAN B!!! I whipped out Betty and whacked him in ze butt.

ThatFreakVSMc killed ButtSweg *idek why*

"YOU WON OMG I KNEW IT!!! CELIBRATE WITH COOKIES AND STARBUCKS!" He yelled. The guy I killed typed 'Cheater cheater pumpkin eater'. "Omg that guy is soo five years old!" she said laughing. "So Tyler go get the starbucks!" I said lazily. "Your comming Bec!" He said. "Hold on Chandler end the vid plez and tanks" I said "Now carry me to the car Tato!" I giggled as he groaned and picked me up. We walked out to the car and he ploped me down.

  "Thank chuuu!" I said grateful. "Whatever" he mumbled smileing.

~After getting starbucks~

Tylers POV

Ok grow balls and ask already! I wanna ask her out soooo bad but...idk.

"Tyler...Tato...Brotato....Munching....Munchingbrotato?!?!?!?!!!!" She said shaking me. "Gawd! Sorreh just dinkin" I said. "Uh oh you were thinking. What's up..." she asked me. Ok...ok...ok...3..2..1..

"Rebecca do you wanna go out?"

------------------------------------------

Omg longest chappie ever. I think my fingers fell off. I writing this with my nose. But I wrote this long chappie because 200 views!!!

Anywho peace my freaks.

     ~Jess Out~