Chappie 15

Man watching one of the episodes and I literally cried. I think it was Season 1 Episode 5? And then I saw this other one where this...IM NOT SPOILING SORRY YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WATCH IT! I'm so bad at not spoiling. *Eats Nutella* Who else thinks the Doctor from season 1 and Rose should be boyfriend and girlfriend? *Raises hand* Put your fraking hand up. Anyway no more Doctor who talk lets get on to the story!

-----------------------------------

Chandlers POV

Adam was just staring at me. And I was staring at him. "HELLOOOO?!" a finger snapped in our faces. "Oh sorry" I said embarrassed. Adams face was like a red nailpolish. Then Tyler, Bec, AND Kyle were making kissy faces. I punched Bec, Kicked Kyles foot, and flicked Tyler in da face. "REALLY I GOT PUNCHED?!?!" Bec yelled rubbing her arm. "Why. The. Foot?!" Kyle said hopping around holding his foot. Adam just laughed really hard. Kyle fell on his face. I just burst out laughing! It was hullarious! "That's....Why!" I said between laughs.

Adam highfived me and we went inside. Kyle was still on the floor. I giggled and poked him. "Is he dead?" I said poking him over and over. "I don't know.." Tyler said poking him after I did son it was poke, poke, pokie, poke, poke. "What the actual hell" Adam said poking him too. After that we all were poking him. "I have an idea!" I yelled. "Oh no! RUN!!!" Becca and Tyler said. I giggled and took out a sharpie. I started drawing monicle and a mustash on him and handed the marker around. After we finished he had: A monicle, a mustash, nyan cat, squiggles, A beard comming out of his eye, and a bunch of lipstick.

~After they took him inside and *still wearing clothes* put a bikini on him~

Adams POV

We all instagramed this joint and tweeted. It was so funny that I think I almost passed out. Chandler was an awesome recruit.

~Another time skip til 3 weeks later~

Hanging with everyone and being in this awesome school was awesome! I still think Becca is getting distant from everyone lately. Even Tyler. Even Chandler, And that is HUGE! What's going on with her lately?

-----------------------------------

OHhhhhhhh what's up with Rebecca? Find out sooon! And guys inbox me if the doctor and rose from season 1 get together! PLEASSSSSE ILL GIVE YOU NUTELLA!

        ~Jess Out~