Chappie 8

Hey guys just came bak from the funeral.  I thought why not make a chappie? It may help me get better.

                                  Btws I have stupid writers block. Urghhhhh.

------------------------------------------

Rebeccas POV

I woke up to the smell of french toast. Mmmmmmmmmm. I got up dressed, brushed, etc. I went to see what it was. "Hey sleepy head I made french toast!" Tiff said. "Yummmmmm! I lurve french toast!" I said happily.

    ~Time skip because.....OH NO THERE GOES THE FRIDGE~

"Ok see ya later Tiff!" I said heading to class.

1st period

Gaming

2nd period

art

3rd period

Lunch *yay*

4th period

Music

5th period

math

I had my blue beet headphones, and was carrying my dark blue laptop. I walked into the room to see the board saying 'Pick a game and take a seat. Do not play yet!'. I was early, with 3 others. I picked out Amnesia, and sat in my seat. I sat in my seat and placed down my laptop.

I waited a while by drawing. After a while someone came up and said "Nice drawing bruh". I turned around to be greeted by Tyler.

"Its not that good. I can draw way better but eh" I said shrugging. He sat next to me and said "Dewd I can't draw worth shiz. So don't critizize chur self" he said kinda ghetto. After that someone else came and covered my eyes and said "Guess whooooo?" they said weirdly. "Hmmm....Bob" I said playing with my fake beard. "Nupe" they said. "Cry?" I said. "You. Are...... Correct!" He said uncovering my eyes.

"YUSH!!!" I said fist pumping. He sat next to me and set up.

Crys POV *omg a cookie*

She was pretty I have to say, but I was still not sure about 'LOVE'. Love was weird and stupid. I never had it but, I know its weird. So I set up next to her with my game 'Mad Father'. (A/N I loved that series).

OOOOOOOOH LOOK NO MORE OF THIS CHAPPIE!!! Hehehe! Well anyway guys I lurve yall see you weirdos lates!

                  ~Jess Out~