Chapter 1: Reasons

( ' '  thoughts, Italicized = flashback, I will switch between povs, ~~~~~ = Time skip)

Marinette's Pov
I wake up to my alarm and get dressed. I put on my normal school  outfit and head downstairs. "Bye Mama, Bye Papa" I head out the door. I stand by the entrance of the school and wait for Adrien. I see a silver car pull up and Adrien comes out of the it. "Hey, Adrien, can I talk to you for a sec?" Before he can answer I hear, "AAAAADDDDDRRRRRIKKKINZZZ! " Chloe runs up to Adrien and kisses his cheek. "Chloe, I really don't have time for this. Mari, what where you saying" "I-" "Oh Please, Why would you want to hang out with Mari-trash, when you can hang out with Mwah?" "Chloe, she said that she only wanted to talk for a moment." Just then the warning bell rings and while Chloe's hanging on Adrien's arm like a leach, she says, "Well, I guess we should get to class before we're late." We head to class and I see Alya, and Nino. "Hey guys." "Oh, hey girl." "Sup dudette." The final bell rings and Mrs. Bustier walks in.

(Time skip to lunch cuz school doesn't really matter very much in this chapter) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Adrien, Nino, Mari, I have the best idea ever! We should have a sleepover at my place tomorrow cuz it's Friday." " Ok." "Cool." "Sure, sounds good." "What time?" " 5:00?"  "Ok." We all said. Just then a car horn is heard. " Oh! It looks like I gotta go. Bye guys see you later." "Girl what's wrong?" " It's just that I wanted to tell Adrien how I fell, and how much he means to me and also the reasons why I like him." "Why do you like him?" " Well, it's not because he's rich or famous. It's because he's kind, caring, knowing, protective, nice, sweet, strong, handsome, and funny, even if he makes cat puns." I smile remembering Chat Noir. "What's do you mean by knowing?" "Well, when I stutter around him, even if I can't and don't finish a complete sentence around him, he knows what I mean. Sometimes all I have to do is look at him and he'll understand what I'm trying to say without saying anything. He even knows when I'm faking a smile, or any other emotion. I can tell it too when I look at him, especially when he's with Chloe. I understand that they were childhood friends, and that Chloe was Adrien's only contact to the outside world and all, but sometimes I notice that he's forcing himself to be nice to her. He doesn't want to end their friendship, and I respect that, but sometimes I wonder, why is he still friends with her. She's caused about 1/3 of the akumas in Paris. She's not a very nice person, but I still understand why he's friends with her. I now that there was and still is a good side to Chloe, she just hasn't returned to that side yet." "Also, Why are you all of the sudden happy?" "I don't know what you're talking about Alya." "About 3 minutes ago you were sad looking, now you're all happy and everything." "Well, let's just say I have a very supportive, caring friend that visits me when he's worried about me or just wanting to stop by to just say  hi." "Aww. Wait, did you say he?" " Yes, what's wrong with that? " "ARE YOU TWO DATING!" " No. We both have crushed on different people, and besides we both agreed to each other that we only see each other as being just friends. Even if his crush pushes him away, he still tries to get her to fall for him, and even if I'm mostly certain that Adrien only sees me as just a friend too. We haven't told each other who out crushed names are. We're both sure that the other person is going to laugh. And yes Alya I take down my Adrien pics and posters before he visits just in case he gets suspicious of why I have them. And YES, Alya I change my background pics as well. I'm not that stupid. " Alya and Nino say bye before they go to Nino's. I go home and start packing for the sleepover tomorrow after school.

(Hey guys, if you find any errors please comment and tell me what they are and where. If I get a name wrong I'm sorry. It's cuz of stupid auto correct. I'm update as much as possible. Anyway until next time, Bug Out!)