Decisions, Decisions

Saturday 6:30am

Isabella's P.O.V

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" Abby said loudly walking through our room. I rubbed my eyes and we all threw our pillows at her for her to shut up but she just kept singing until we got out of bed. I crawled out of bed and hopped in the warm shower. I got out brushed my teeth and then dried my hair. I put on my outfit ( http://www.polyvore.com/texas_competition/set?id=136028474 ) and pulled my hair into a braid bun. I made sure that I had everything and I made my way downstairs to meet the moms and Abby. I walked to the lobby and sat down by my mom. "Isabella where are the girls?" Abby asked. "Their are just getting their things they will probably be down now" I said as the girls join us. "Haha here they are" Melissachuckled. "Right come on girls lets go" Abby said standing up.

In the dressing room 8:30am

The girls were running through their solos whilst I was stretching out. I watched the girls leap and twirl and it made me think more and more about changing studios. Abby hasn't treated me the same this week and I don't know why, maybe i'm just old news now. I could hear a beep over Abby's shouting it was my phone. It was a message for Gino, it read 'hey, so it's competition day and it's time to make your decision.' I texted back 'give me till the end of the competition I'll tell you my decision then' I saw he read it but didn't reply. "Girls the competition is starting, go up to the stage" Abby commanded. I just followed the moms to the audience and took a seat. On first was Kenzi she did amazing! Then it was Kendall, then Maddie, then Nia, then Chloe. They all danced beautifully but I think Maddie is going to get 1st. I ran back to the dressing room. I hugged them all one by one and then helped them get ready. I helped Kenzi the most though! Suddenly Abby stomped in, "RIGHT GIRLS GATHER ROUND" Abby boomed. "Right girls you need to go out there and give it everything you have" she told us. We all rushed out of the corridor and up to the stage. We were warming up when Gino came up behind us with the rotten apples. "Oh Isabella have you made up your mind yet?" Gino asked me. Oh my I haven't told any of the girls about this! "Whats this about then?" Mads asked. "Oh didn't she tell you, I gave her the opportunity to come and join us Candy Apples" Gino informed them. "Isabella is staying here!" Mackenzie shouted. "No she's going to join us" a girl at the back said. "Oh guys shh would you" said Gino "I will let you know after the resuts" I tell him. He nods and walked off with his so called friends. "So are you thinking of leaving" Chloe wondered. "Well it's been on my mind, it's just the way you lot have been treating me and then Abby on top of that, I just don't know anymore" I sighed.

Mackenzie's P.O.V

Isabella seemed really sad, I gotta tell her I just have to. "Isabella we've been treating you like this because Ab" I was interrupted by Maddie's hand over my mouth."Can you excuse us for a second" Maddie smiled and dragged me over to the side. "Kenz" Maddie said taking her hand from my mouth. "What!" I shouted. "You can't tell her till she makes her decision" Maddie says. "Okay okay" I moaned and we walked back to the girls.We stretched and ran over the dance. "And now help me welcome to the stage act number 32, Bollywood and vine" The announcer called. We walked onto the stage and took our positions on the floor. The music started and I danced my heart out, I smiled and made sure that I pointed my toes. I looked out into the crowed and actually saw Abby smiling, What a surprise! I finished the dance and walked off. We cheered and ran straight back into the dressing room.

Chloe's P.O.V

"I think we done really really good" Kenzi smiled. "We done better than good Kenz" Maddie joked and we laughed. We arrived back in the dressing room. "You did great out there girls" Jill praised us. We were laughing and joking around until the big black rain cloud of darkness came in. "Girls I'm impressed, you were great out there" Abby smiled. "Now girls get up there and win this thing" my mom yelled. We all rushed up onto the stage and waited for the results. "In 5th place is Mckenzie Ziegler, In 4th place is Kendall Vertes, in 3rd place is Nia Frazier, 2nd place is Chloe Lukasiak and in 1st place is Maddie Ziegler" the announcer called. We collected our trophies and sat back down. "Well done Chloe" Isabella hugged me. "And now moving onto the junior teams, in 3rd place we have, So chic Candy Apple Dance Center", the announcer called. Some random group came 2nd.On to 1st place, we all joined hands we either didn't place or we've won this thing! "And in first place is...Bollywood And Vine The Abby Lee Dance Compamy" the announcer announced. We jumped up and collected our trophy. The announcer thanked everyone for coming and the curtain closed. We ran back down to the dressing room and greeted our parents.

Isabella's P.O.V

We got down to the dressing room and shouting and chanting. "Well done girls" the moms praised. I hugged my mom and Melissa, they have become really close since I started. Abby came into the room chanting "ABBY LEE ABBY LEE". I couldn't help but laugh. We were packing away our things when Cathy and the CADC dancers walked into the dressing room. "Cathy what are you doing here?" Holly asked. "Well Holly I'm looking for a certain girl" she said as her eyes fell on me, I swallowed. "Where's Isabella?" Cathy asked. "I'm right here" I said stepping forward. "Isabella Isabella Isabella" Cathy said walking round me. "Your a very talented girl and I would love to have you on my team" Cathy smiled. She clicked her fingers and one of the dancers handed her a candy apple team jacket. "Take it or leave it" Cathy said putting the jacket in my hands. I looked at the moms and girls, then I looked at Abby. She had a sort of angry but sad look in her face. I clenched the jacket gave it one last look and threw it back at her. "Thanks but no thanks" I smirked. I looked at Maddie and she threw me my team jacket. "I'm an ALDC dancer, now get on your broomstick and fly back to Ohio with your stinky 3rd place trophy" I smiled. She turned on her heels and stomped out with her dancers. Everyone clapped for me, Abby walked up to me and hugged me. "I'm proud of you Isabella, I treated you like dirt but yet you still stayed at the ALDC, you passed the test I now know that your a true ALDC dancer" she smiled. I'm an ALDC dancer and thats the way I'll stay!