Chapter 2 ~ Fitting in

Monday 5:00pm

Isabella P.O.V

"LEGS HIGHER KENDALL,NIA MORE EFFORT,CHLOE POINT YOUR TOES, MACKENZIE FACES" Abby screamed at us, well except me and the other girl, I think her names Maddie. Apparently Maddie is one of the best dancers here at the ALDC and I think she's going to be my biggest competition. We finished our dance and Abby told us to go grab a drink. I walk behind the girls into the den and I feel a little out of place. I sit down on the bench and get my water from my dance bag, I can hear the girls whispering behind me, I'm guessing they are talking about me. I just shut them out. I took a couple sips from my water and put it back in my dance bag. I zipped up my bag and somebody tapped me on the shoulder making me jump, I turn round and there standing there is the girls. "Hi" the girls say in unison. I stood up,"Hey" I say back. "Well I'm Maddison Ziegler you can call me Maddie for short, I'm born on the 30th of September the same day as yours I believe" She smiled. "Oh my god yeah birthday twins" we all giggled. "I'm Chloe Lukasiak" the blonde said, "I'm Nia Frazier" one said, "I'm Kendall Vertes" The other one said. "AND IM MACKENZIE ZIEGLER, Maddie's cuter and younger sister" the smallest one said, we all laughed. "Well you all know me so I don't really need to introduce myself". "So Iz we are all going to starbucks after dance because we finish earlier today, so do you wanna tag along?" Chloe asked. "Yeah sure I think my mom will be okay with that" I replied. We all started chatting but when we were just having fun Abby comes into the Den, "Isabella can you come and meet me in Studio A please" Abby asked. I got up as Abby left "Good luck" Maddie said. I wonder what Abby wants.

5:20pm

I walked into the studio with my head held high and my back straight. "Hi Ms Abby" I said in a quiet voice. "Ah Izzy, is it okay if I call you that?" she questioned, I nodded. "Well anyway Izzy I was wondering can you show me a few of your acro moves" she asked, "of course, what do you want to see?". "Show me a front ariel" I done a front ariel, "Side ariel" I done a side ariel. "Elbow stand" I done an elbow stand. In under 5 minutes I had done a chinstand,handstand,pee-wee,front splits,middle splits,oversplots,backbends,backbend into a chinstand,front walkover,back walkover,back kick over,bridge,cobra with feet on my head, cartwheels and back catches, you name it I done it. "I'm very impressed Isabella, I can see you put a lot if effort into your acro moves" Abby praised me, "thank you" I did actually feel very happy at this moment in time. "Can you be a doll and go get the girls for me" Abby asked, "yeah sure" I walked over to the door "Oh and Is" Abby called "Yeah" I turned to her, "welcome to the family", I smiled and went out.

I walked into the den but no one was there, so I ran up to the viewing gallery to see if they were there and yes they were. "Um girls Abby wants us all down on the floor" I announced. Everyone faced me and the girls quickly ran up to me saying how good I am at acro, "Aw thanks girls". "Hurry on downstairs now girls and get practising" my mom said, we all smiled and rushed down.

Ella's P.O.V

I watched my daughter shine on the dance floor and chatted to the moms. "So Ella how long has Izzy been dancing for then?" Melissa, Maddie and Mackenzie's mom asked. "She started dance when she was 2 and gymnastics when she was 2 and a half" I told her. "Shes a brilliant dancer" Jill, Kendall's mom said, "Aw thank you Jill, they are all brilliant talented dancers" I smiled. I really like the moms they are really kind. "So some rules you should know, don't be late for class, don't forget costumes at competitions, try not to argue with Abby, always have your make up kit ready for Isabella and the girls go to starbucks every monday together because the finish early" Holly, Nia's mom informed me. "Thanks for letting me know, so what starbucks do they go to, I don't know my way around yet considering we just moved here" I smiled. "The one round the corner" Christi, Chloe's mom told me. "Where do you live?" Jill asked, "Moorland drive" I answered, "just around the corner from my house we live in massy street" Melissa said, "I can drop Iz home from starbucks today if you want" Melissa offered. "Thank you that would be great, I'll take Maddie and Kenz home next week" I said. The girls had finished class and headed to starbucks, Melissa is totally going to be my new bestie!

Hope you liked it! Vote comment x