New Favourite

Monday 8:00am
Isabella's P.O.V
I stretched and rolled out of bed. The sound of my mom chattering away downstairs woke me up! "That's a fantastic opportunity for her" My mom excitedly said down the phone. I walked down the stairs, my mom was sat on the couch on the phone. "hey mom" I said in my morning voice., "shh can't you see I'm on the phone" she hushed, "sorry about that" my mom muttered down the phone. Fine then, i walked int othe kitchen. I opened the top right cupboard and pulled out a bowl and cereal. I put the bowl and box on the counter and headed to the fridge. I eat my cereal and drank my juice and joined my mom back in the living room. "Good morning grumps" I smiled to my mom. "Come on Is we have to go to the ALDC" she said as she threw me my bag. "what why?" I quickly asked, "don't worry just go get your dance clothes on" my mom shouted. "Okay, Okay" I replied hurrying to my room. I put on my outfit (www.polyvore.com/dancing/set?id=1...) and ran outside to the car. My mom speedily drove to the ALDC. There was loads of paparazzi and journalists were there for some unknown reason. I jumped out of the car with my mom, I was oddly confused. "HEY,look it's Isabella and Ella" a man with a large camera shouted. All of a sudden the paparazzi rushed to us. The cameras raptly flashed, the journalists were screaming questions at myself and my mom, "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS OPPORTUINITY ELLA?" one shouted, "ISABELLA WOULD YOU EVER LEAVE THE ALDC" another asked. My mom and I just pushed past them and tried to make our way to the ALDC doors. We finally made it into the ALDC, Gianna was at the desk. "Hi Isabella, so glad you could make it on such short notice, go on in" Gianna smiled, I smiled back. I turned back to my mom and she was absolutely beaming. I walked into the studio and there in the studio was.... Abby. "Um hi" I said confused, "hello darling" Abby greeted me. "Your probably wondering why I asked for you to come here" Abby said walking towards me. "Well, I want you to compete in a competition for me tomorrow, the prize is a TV commercial for lyrical dancewear and also 150 thousand for your dance studio" Abby explained. Abby wants me? Me, Isabella Torez? "Abby I'm absolutely flattered" I beamed. "Great so let's get going, Ella you can go up now" she told my mom, my mom nodded and walked upstairs. "So Isabella you will be doing a beautiful lyrical piece called cry, I was going to give it to Maddie but I think you will do it much better" Abby admitted. Abby thinks I will do better than Maddie, Maddie her favourite dancer. "Oh thanks Abby" I thanked her. "You better not let me down kid" Abby said in a serious tone. "I won't don't worry" I mentioned. I learnt the dance fairly quickly it was overly complicated. I grabbed my drink and walked back into the studio but something was still on my mind, why did she pick me and not Maddie, I may as well ask. "Um Abby" I hesitated, "yes Isabella" she turned to face me. "Why did you pick me and not Maddie?" I questioned. "Well, Isabella you're a great dancer and you've got true potential. I picked you because I need someone else. I need another A star dancer like Maddie. That A star dancer is you Isabella, yeah the other girls are good and all but you your something new. Who said you can't have two favourites" Abby answered. I rushed up and hugged her. "I also have this" she walked into the room where she keeps all the costumes and she came back with this beautiful blue dress (www.polyvore.com/dance_costume/se...), it looked so elegant. "You've worked hard today Isabella, I hope you look beautiful in this costume. I'll meet you and your mom in the collage at 9:00am sharp" Abby told me. I nodded and left. I still couldn't believe that I was Abby's new favourite!