Chapter 3 ~ starbucks

Maddie's P.O.V

7:00pm

We got to starbucks and lined up. "Peppermint hot chocolate please" Chloe ordered, Kendall got a orange refresher. Nia was next she ordered a shaken iced peach green tea. Whilst they were making Nia's I asked Isabella "what she was going to order" "I'm getting a cookie dough frappuccino" she replied. "Cookie dough?" I said confused, I'd never heard of that. "Yeah it's a Cinnamon dolce creme frap with java chips blended in the drink and mocha syrup, topped with cookie crumble and whipped cream" she explained. I felt a tug on my jacket it was Kenz "PLEASE PLEASE ORDER IT FOR ME MADDDIIIIEEEE" Kenz pleaded me, "sorry Kenz but you can't you know you'r not good with coffee, have a peppermint hot chocolate like chloe, get tea like Nia or a refresher " I told her. "Hey Kenz do you like lemonade?" Iz questioned, she nodded "well, do you like apples and peaches?" She asked, my sister nodded again. "I know what I'm going to get you" she said. "Izzy don't get her anything I have money on me for her" I said, "no no I told Kenz what she would get it's my fault if she doesn't like it, so I'm getting it end of story"she commanded, I let her carry I didn't want her to get annoyed. "Can I have one tall cinnamon dolce creme frappuccino with 1 pump of mocha syrup, java chips blended in and topped with cookie crumble and whipped cream. "Also can I have one tall lemonade up to the 1st line, apple juice to the second line and 3 pumps of peach syrup please" she ordered, "can I take a name" the man asked, "Izzy and Kenz" she told him. I didn't order yet, I wanted to taste Izzy's first before I ordered because it sounds nice so I might get it!

"Izzy and Kenz" the man called, "come on Kenz" Izzy grabbed her hand and they went up to the counter and got their drinks. When they sat down and Kenz seemed to enjoy her drink. "Nice Kenzi" Kendall asked "yeah it's amazing" she responded. Izzy's looked really nice, "Let me have some" I pestered Izzy, she handed me the drink and I had a sip of the drink and it was perfection! "Thats lush" I licked my lips and went and ordered one. I rejoined the girls. "So Iz are you going to be home schooled?" I asked, "yeah it's easier for me with dance hours" she answered. "I'm home schooled to" I said "don't forget me i'm home schooled as well!" Kenzi shouted, we all laughed. "My moms outside I'll see you tomorrow girls" Kendall said putting her empty cup in the bin. "Bye Kendall" we called as she walked out the door. "Chloe my moms outside do you want a lift" Nia asked "yeah if you don't Ni" Chloe smiled, "Bye" they said. "Where's mommy" Kenzi asked, "on her way Kenz" I told her. Then there was a car horn outside, "lets go" Izzy said and we put our starbucks cups in the bin and went to the parking lot.

8:20pm

"Hi girls how was starbucks" my mom asked, "good thanks mom" I replied. "Lovely, Izzy how was your 1st time going out with those crazy girls" my mom wondered, "I had a really great time thanks umm I don't think I got your name" Isabella said, "Melissa hun" "Well I had a really good time thanks Melissa". My mom was saying how well she had got along with Ella, Isabella's mom. Now they are great friends I think me and Izzy might be good friends to. We pulled up outside Izzy's house it was gigantic! "See you tomorrow girls, thanks for the ride Melissa" Izzy said as she got out. "Anytime" my mom told. She shut the door and ran up to her house and went in. "She's a lovely girl Maddie" my mom mentioned, "I know I think she might just be my new best friend" I told her.

Sorry its short Vote like comment x