I've heard all the ship names love

Sunday 10:00am

Isabella's P.O.V

I stepped out off the bus and the crowd cheered, I smiled and waved. I got my things from under the bus and walked passed the crowd, I took some selfies with the fans and signed a few things for them. We went into the dressing room and my mom began to do my makeup.

"Right ladies the first girls that are going to be going on is Isabella and Chloe"Abby explained. "You will be up against Kiera from the candy apples so you need to bring you're A game! I want 1st and 2nd girls." Abby told us. She handed me and Chloe our costumes so we could go and get changed. Chloe got dressed first, she was wearing a beautiful black leotard with loads and loads of silver twinkling sequins, also she was wearing a feathery tutu skirt which was absolutely stunning. All the moms and girls were complimenting how beautiful her costume was. I grew really nervous, what if Chloe had a better outfit than I had? What would everyone think? "Isabella go try on your costume" Abby demands, I nodded and hurry behind the changing screen. I opened the bag that had my costume in to reveal my costume. My jaw dropped. My costume looked like rags compared to Chloe's. It was a simple black skirt and a white top with ruffles on it. I also was given a hat, now that's something Chloe didn't have! I slipped on my outfit and placed the hat on my head and walked out to face everyone. I smiled, there wasn't a word said. "It's pretty" Holly complimented me, I thanked her, I could hear Chloe snigger as I walked to my mom. "Don't worry beautiful, it's not about the outfit it's about the dancing. Just go out there and nail it." My mom encouraged me. I nodded and smiled. "Chloe, Isabella stage please" Abby asked. I got up and I walked out of the room and up to the stage. I was stretching out and my name was called. I walked on the stage and the crowd cheered. I put on my charm and gave the judges a cheeky wink. I tapped away and kept using my faces. The music stopped and I held my position. My mom was right it's not about the costume it's about the way you dance! I walked off stage and past Chloe and winked at her good luck. I did wait backstage for her to dance so we could walk down together. I told her she was great when she got off but I was blanked. We got down to the dressing room and the moms and girls told us that we danced well and all of that jazz. We got ready for the group number, this time the costume was stunning! It was a red gorgeous all in one with a rara skirt. We took a group selfie and I uploaded it to Instagram getting 1,000 likes instantly. We made our way up to the stage, I still hadn't see the CADC. Suddenly I was spun round and there facing me was Gino. "Hey babe" Gino winked, "what do you want?" I asked. "Just wanted to say hey" he explained, I turned back to the girls but was instantly dragged back to him. "Look I'm sorry, can we just be friends?" he wondered. "Okay Gino, but just friends" I said and he nodded. "And now red with envy" the announcer shouted. I walked on stage and danced. The girls walked off and I done my little solo at the end and shouted "DON'T GET JEALOUS" and winked. I walked off putting a hand to the audience. I met the girls on the other wing and we had a group hug and walked back to the dressing room. We only stayed at the dressing room for 5 minutes because we had to go back up for the results. It came to mine and Chloe's category, I whispered good luck but she turned her head. Sixth, fifth, fourth and third had passed, it's only second and third left. "And in second place is.....CHLOE WITH I WANNA BE A ROCKETTE" The announcers shouted. "So the overall top highscore soloist in this category is....ISABELLA WITH THE GAME OF LOVE" the announcer called. I collected my trophy and waited for the group results. Candy apples came in fourth, poor kids. "THE OVERALL HIGHCORE GROUP IS..... RED WITH ENVY" we jumped up and collected the award. "And the last category of the competition is the overall highscorer earning a whooping fifty five out of sixty is.......ISABELLA TOREZ!" The announcer smiled. WOW I was so not expecting this, I was given a crown and a sash. "What dance school are you from?" the announcer asked point the mic at me, "THE ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY" I screamed! Everyone clapped for me and the girls as they came and hugged me. We all walked off and down to the dressing room. The moms congratulated us on our win and we thanked them. I hugged my mom and helped her clean up my makeup and all that jazz. Then Abby walked through the door and we went silent. "WELL DONE ISABELLA" I ran to Abby and hugged her, "I'm so proud" she whispered in my ear. "Girls your group was fantastic" Abby beamed and we had a group hug. We went back to clearing up when Christi opened her big mouth. "What about my daughter?" Christi asked. "What about her" Abby shrugged. "Her well done" Christi said. "She doesn't deserve a well done" Abby explained, "she didn't win" Abby added. "SHE CAME SECOND ABBY" Christi screamed. "I DON'T CARE SHE DIDN'T WIN END OF CONVERSATION" Abby shouted. That was it nothing, no more arguing. We got home and I just couldn't be bothered for dance tomorrow.