Chapter 8 ~ Drama

Tuesday 6:30pm

Isabella's P.O.V

"ISABELLA, HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT THIS,WORK HARDER" Abby screamed at me. I was having a jazz private lesson for this weeks competition. "POINTED TOE ISABELLA" Abby shouted. I finished my dance out off breath but I need to push myself. I had a prob this week, it's a mirror with lights going all around it, its lush. I grab the two sides of the mirror to start. The music starts and I roll my head back. I bring my hands from my hips up to my chest up my face and the flick above my head. "THE ROUTINE IS CALLED SASSY ISABELLA NOT SLOBBY, BE SASSY!" Abby. I used my face and tried to be really sassy. "ISABELLA YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST DO YOU WANT TO BE BETTER THAN MADDIE AND CHLOE?" Abby yelled. Thats when I put in all of my effort into the dance because I do want to be better than Maddie and Chloe. I danced with my heart and soul. I finished the dance out of breath. "There we go you danced much better then, loads of sass, if you dance like that on sunday, you'll get 1st or 2nd"Abby smiled. "Go grab a drink and come in here" Abby tells me. I run into the den say hey to the girls grab my water and went back into the studio. I sit in front of Ms Abby and take a sip of my water. "Right Isabella I'm going to be honest with you, I am very proud of you." Ms Abby smiles. "And you are my new golden girl, you have talent and style you could be Maddie's twin, and I know for a fact that one week Maddie will win then the next week you will but you will only be like a 10th of a point from beating her or her beating you." Abby tells me. "Thank you Ms Abby that means alot" I say. "So about this date with Gino what do you think about it?" Abby asked. "Well, its just a date isn't it, I don't like him but if he likes me he has to tell me but I'm more focused on my career right now" I tell Abby truthfully. "Good for you, focusing on your career" Abby pats my head and we both laugh. "Go get the girls for me and we can practise the group dance" Abby tells me.

Christi's P.O.V

"So Isabella has a date on saturday" Holly raised her eyebrow. "Haha yeah with that boy called Gino" Ella laughed. "Oh so cute" Jill clapped her hands. "Isabella got a boyfriend"Melissa giggled. Those moms get on my nerves so much I don't know how much more I can take! Especially Ella she is really annoying. "But Gino is a candy apple, dating Abby's enemy's dancer isn't a good idea" I addimit. "Well Abby arranged the date" Ella tells me. "But what happens if Isabella ends up dancing for candy apples" I say. "But she won't because Isabella is an Abby Lee dancer not a candy apple dancer" Ella argued. "Well what happens if he asks her to join candy apples?" I ask. "She will say no, like I said shes an Abby Lee dancer" Ella answers. "Not for long" I say under my breath. "Oh Christi shut up" Ella shouts. "ELLA YOUR DAUGHTER IS A MEAN LITTLE BRAT" I yell. "Christi" Holly sighs. "Just because my child beat your child last weekend" Ella points her finger at me. "Isabella shouldn't have won" I shriek. "Christi theres going to be days where Chloe wins, where Isabella wins, where Maddie wins, where Kenzi wins, where Nia wins and where Kendal wins" Jill said.

Ella's P.O.V

I'm not going to take all this shit from Christi, I am going to stick up for my child no matter what! "Christi, just because my child won last week against your child isn't my fault, it isn't Isabella's fault, it isn't Abby's fault, it's the judges fault because what 1st place needed Isabella had and what 2nd place needed Chloe had" I say. "But my child has been dancing here since she was like 4 your daughter has been dancing here two minutes!" Christi screamed at me. "Christi that doesn't make a difference" Melissa said calmly. "WELL YOUR CHILDS THE GOLDEN GIRL SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY" Christi yelled . "Your just jealous of my kid" Melissa sighed. Which Christi obviously was. "Shut up Melissa" Christi blew. "Christi you were the one who started this argument not Ella, not Melissa, not Jill, not me but you" Holly told. "Christi you need to learn to control your anger, why don't you try therapy" Jill suggested. "I DONT NEED THERAPY" Christi screamed and ran downstairs.

Abby's P.O.V

"FACES" I yelled at my beautiful dancers. "KENDALL POI"I was cut off by Christi bursting into the studio. "ABBY YOU NEED TO SORT OUT THOSE MOMS" She shouted at me. I looked at the moms and they just shrugged they shoulders at me. "Christi get out and sort your own problems out" I dismiss her. She walked out the studio and slammed the door. I looked at the moms and they just rolled their eyes. The girls ran their dance one less time and it was perfecto, I didn't need to keep them any longer it was surprisingly good. "Girls you can go, but Isabella, Maddie and Kenzi stay a bit longer" I told them. I walked over to Isabella, Maddie and Kenzi. "Right Isabella, Maddie, Kenzi, I'm going to pick you three girls up from your homes at 3:30 to go shopping, Isabella I will buy you a dress, shoes, makeup, accessories, you name it I'll get it for you. Kenzi, Maddie I'm taking you two for fashion advice." I said. "Thank you Ms Abby" Isabella hugged me. "No problem Isabella, I set up this date I'm going to pay for it" I hugged her. Since Isabella has joined the company I've become a different women, shes brought this happiness to the studio. "Right girls you can go, I'll see you tomorrow" I said. "Goodbye Ms Abby" they called. "Goodbye girls"

Wednesday 3:30pm

Isabella's P.O.V

I waited outside on the porch for Ms Abby. My phone beeped, it was a text from Maddie it read 'I'm in the limo we'll be there now💕👍'. I texted back 'Okay my love💋😘' and with that a black limo arrived outside my house. "Have fun honey" my mom gave me a kiss on the cheek and I ran down my steps and opened the limo and got in. "Hello" I smiled. "Hello" Ms Abby, Maddie and Kenz said in unison. "Right so girls we are going to a cute little shop on rockland avenue, called little red dress" Abby told us. We pulled up outside the shop and we were bombarded by loads of fans and flashing lights. We got into the shop, it was like I had died and gone to Heaven, we were the only ones in there apart from the staff obviously. "Help yourselves girlys" Ms Abby laughed. "Right I'm a size 8 just letting you know" I called to them. I looked at loads and I mean loads of clothes but I just picked up the cutest ones.

"Right Isabella go try on the outfits you chose and lets see which one your going to wear" Abby said. I nodded and went into the changing room. "Outfit number one". I came out in ripped jeans, a white crop top, a white bow in my hair, white frilly socks and fed converse. Three thumbs down. "You need to be more girly" Maddie said. "I agree" Abby agreed. "Well at least you tried" Kenzi yelled. I laughed and went back in. "Outfit number two". I came out in studded denim shorts, pink top tucked in, nike airs and a gold necklace. Two thumbs down one middle. "Boringgg" Abby yawned. "Still not girly enough" Maddie complied. "Getting better" Kenz said. I went back in. "Oufit number three" I came out in a simple green dress with blue converse. I had 2 thumbs up and one middle. "Beautiful" Abby beamed. "I agree" Mackenzie giggled, " I like it but your going to a fair, try a skirt" Maddie suggested. "Outfit number four" I came out in a royal blue bralet, a white skater skirt, diamond earings, a golden bangle, a galaxy phone case and nike blazers. Three thumbs up. "THIS IS THE ONE" they all screamed and hugged me. I took a look in the mirror I looked stunning. Im actually excited for this date!