Chapter 11~ Suck it up!

Monday 9:55pm

Abby's P.O.V

"LEG HIGHER ISABELLA, AGAIN" I shouted. I've put all the pressure on Isabella tonight and I will be for the rest of this week. I need to know that deep down inside that Isabella is a true ALDC dancer and wont run off to any other dance group because thats just unprofessional. The girls had run the number 11 times in the last hour. I know its horrible but it's just something that I have to do. The girls danced one last time and I let them leave.

Isabella's P.O.V

I walked into the dancers den and an awkward silence circled the air. I changed my shoes and I could hear the girls talking about me but I just kept quiet. I grabbed my bag and met my mom in the parking lot and jumped into the car. "Izzy is there anything going on between you and the girls?" My mom asked. "Well I don't think so but then again I don't honestly know" I admitted. "You were at the bottom but yet you had first in the competition" My mom added. "I know, it's very strange" I told her. My mom parked the car outside our house and we jumped out. I ran straight upstairs. I got in my PJ's and went to sleep after a long day of dance.

Tuesday 2:34pm

Maddie's P.O.V

"And finish" Abby said as I smiled and held my ending position. "Very good Mads" Abby praised me as I walked over to her. "So how do you think Isabella is?" Abby wondered. "Well we decided to pretend to whisper about but she took no notice" I tell her. "Very professional of her" Abby said. "Its 2:35 you can go and I'll see you later" Abby dismissed me.

Isabella's P.O.V

When i'm not at the ALDC dancing I go to the local studio. It can be hired out $23 for 2 hours, very good don't you think. I walk into the studio and give the old lady behind the desk my $23 and walk down the hall to the room I normally have, room 21. I warmed up and began to dance. I decided to work on my pirouettes. I do 3 spins and stop then 6 spins then 10 spins. I put on some music and I start to dance. I love to do improv! I was dancing away when the door opened I stopped and it was Linda, the women from the front desk. "Isabella my love, is it okay if this handsome young man joins you? All the other rooms are booked up" Linda asks. Then a boy walks swiftly behind her. "Linda don't worry honestly its fine." The boy said and oh my he was gorgeous. He had big blue eyes, quiffed brown hair, a skinny body and beautiful lips. "Its fine we can share" I say quickly. Isabella that made you sound so desperate, I thought. "See told you shes a lovely girl" Linda smiled. "Right I'll leave you kids to it" Linda slowly walked away. I just went back to dancing as the boy stretched and warmed up. The atmosphere was kinda awkward, I didn't even know is name for Pete's sake! "Um hey" he said shaky. "Hi" I say with a smile. He got up off the floor and looked into my eyes and there was an instant click. "I'm Leonardo but you can call me Leo" he told me. "Isabella" I said. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He complimented me. "Aw thanks" I blushed. "So where do you dance?" He asked. "The Abby Lee Dance Company, what about you?" I wondered. "Well I just moved here from New York, I used to dance at Broadway dance centre" He answered. "Amazing I love NY" I tell him. "Wait you dance at the Abby Lee Dance Company?" He asked. "Uh yeah" I replied. "Oh my god, I knew I knew you from somewhere your Isabella Torez, from dance moms!" He realised. "Um yeah" I smiled, I love being in dance moms just for this very reason! "Can I have a photo?" He wondered. "Of course" I said. We took s very cute selfie, well I thought it was cute anyway! My two hours were nearly up so I sat down and started to pack up my things. I watched Leo dance for a couple more minutes he was amazing I must say! I rummaged in my dance bag for a pen and paper. I found some and I wrote down my number and signed it. My phone alarm went off to tell me that my two hours were up. "We had better get going" he said. We grabbed our bags, thanked Linda and headed out. "So you wanna hang out for a bit?" He asked me. "Sorry I gotta walk to dance, but thanks" I say. "Well I'll walk with you" he insisted. "Uh okay" I say and we begin walking. "Considering we don't know each other that well, how bout a game of twenty facts?" He suggested. "Okay you start" I tell him. "My dad owns a record label" He said. "My moms a designer" I say. "I was a sheep in my 1st school play" He told me. "I brooke my arm when I fell out of a tree" I explained. We got to our last few facts, I had learned quite a lot about Leo, his life sounded amazing! "My last fact is I think your perfection" he confessed . Oh my god! He just told me I was perfect, PERFECT!! "My last fact is I think that your perfect too" I blush. We arrived at the ALDC. "Here we are" he said. "Yep, um thanks for walking me here" I thanked. "Anytime" he smiled. I gave him a hug and I slipped my number in his pocket. "I hope we see each other again" he tells me. "I hope we do to"I bit my lip. We said goodbye and I went to the studio! Talk about best afternoon ever.

I walked into the studio to see my mom and Abby talking about me I think. "Hi" I said shyly. "Go on in Isabella" Abby told me. I just nodded and hurried into the den and got my shoes on. I started to stretch I talked to the girls a little bit but not much I don't know whats wrong with those girls!

Wednesday 1:20pm

"Um a small orange refresher please" I smiled to the women behind the counter in starbucks. "Can I have a name" the woman asked. "Izzy" I told her. I payed for my drink and grabbed a seat. I was scrolling through my twitter when someone sat opposite me. I looked up from my phone to my surprise Gino was sat there. "Uh hey" I said locking my phone. "Hey" he smiled. "What are you doing here?" I questioned. "I came to talk to you about something" he told me. "About what?" I asked. "The space at candy apples" he said. "Gino I've told you I'm a ALDC dancer"I explain. "Isabella I know how the girls and Abby are treating you" he says. "You do" I played with my hair. "Yeah and its awful, just tell me you'll think about it I don't want you to suffer" he smiled. "Okay I'll think about it" I tell him. "Are you going to the electric competition in Texas?" He wondered. "Yeah are you?" I asked. "Yeah, you can give me an answer if you want to change to candy apples sunday" he said. I nodded. "Izzy" the women called. "Better go" I say, "me to" he replied. We hugged and I grabbed my drink and made my way to the ALDC for another 4 hours of suffering!