Chapter 1 ~ In the begining

Monday 3:10pm

Isabella's P.O.V

I pulled my long brunette hair into a high tight bun and applied my makeup to my soft skin. "Izzy hurry up you dont want to be late" my mother Ella shouted up to me, "Coming mom" I shouted back as I grabbed my dance bag off my bed and hurried to the car.

"Are you nervous" my mom asked me as we drove to my first lesson at the Abby Lee Dance Company. "I'm nervous but excited" I smiled. "Well what ever happens honey I'll always be proud of you" "thanks mom" I said as we pulled up into the parking lot. My mom parked the car and I grabbed my dance bag and we walked to the studio, my nerves started to kick in as we walked close amd closer to the studio. We opened the doors and there sat at her desk was The Abby Lee Miller. Abby looked up from her laptop and smiled, "Isabella welcome" Abby welcomed me "just go through that door there with dancers den on you can get your shoes on there and then when I say you can come in, you and your mom Ella isn't it?". My mom noded "Go in and then we will start tranning" Abby explained. "Thank you Ms Abby" I grinned, "Thank you for this once in a lifetime opportunity for Isabella" my mom said, she is really cringy! "No problem Isabella is true raw talent she's exactly what I'm looking for, now hurry along and I will see you in a second" I nodded and hurried into the den.

3:30pm

I pulled on my dance shoes and my mom stood there smiling but her nervous were showing. I started to stretch and warm up and suddenly there was a booming shout from Abby which scared me and my mom! "GIRLS WE HAD SECOND PLACE LAST WEEKEND SECOND PLACE, WE LOST TO FIRST BY ONE POINT!" Abby screamed "So to get you back on track I have a new dancer" I could hear gasps from all the moms and the girls. "Isabella you can come in now" Abby shouted but in a nice way. Its now or never I thought, I opened the door and my mom followed in behind, I smiled at the moms and girls and joined their line. "Isabella why dont you tell us a bit about yourself" Abby said. I stood by Abby and said "Hi im Isabella Torez and I'm 11 years old um my birthday is the 30th of September. I've danced at the Mrs Diana's school of singing,dance and performing arts, there I done acro,jazz,tap,ballet,hip-hop,latin,lyrical and freestyle. I've done 3 music videos one for Rhianna one for Miley Cyrus and one for Selena Gomez, I've been a backup dancer for Katy Perry and Ariana Grande tours. Also I've danced at festivals all over the world for celebrites. I also hold 19 national titles, I've also started in 10 broadway musicals and I cannot wait to start dancing with you girls and getting to know you all" I smiled and joined back in the line. "Brilliant Isabella, Moms this is Ella Torez, Isabella's mom I want you to run through the rules and treat her with respect" Abby demanded. "Moms upstairs, girls dance floor" I cannot wait to start dancing!

Hope you guys enjoyed this is my first Fanfic for dance moms hope you like it! X