Dear insanity.

So this is Austin's Pov aka Christopher. And and by the way he's a real bad person and well you'll see if you want but if you don't like these things you should stop reading /.\

'I am the ghost in the shadows

I am the fear of the dark

I am the murderer of apathy

An angel that's fallen

I am the psycho the sinner

I am what you can't escape

I am the splinter underneath your skin

I am a monster.'

-Crown the empire-

----------

Christopher's Pov.

I stood there starting into her bright blue eyes. They were beautiful, shit everything about her was beautiful she was perfect and she was gonna be mine.

"Are you scared?" I asked. Her eyes were becoming watery and a tear slipped out of one slowly stoping just above her lips.

"Y-yes" She answered making me smile.

"W-what are y-you gonna d-do to m-me?"

"This" I said grabbing her by the rope "If you scram I swear that I will cut off your tongue." I joked. Well maybe not. I saw more tears fall from her eyes as I dragged her in the car. I don't want to hurt her but I know she will refuse to be mine if she knew who I really was or am and everything I did.

'She'll never love you' her soft voice wipers in my mind. She's back I started to panic at the thoughts of Summer never loving me I mean who would? I'm a monster!

'No! No stop it you don't know anything!!!!' I yelled as I started to kick the car and bang my hands against the window.

'Oh but I do Christopher you are my child. You are my murder. You are my fallen angel.' She said as her laughter filled my ears, well my mind.

I lost it.

"No! No, no! Get the fuck out of my fucking head!!!" I yelled getting in the car. I seriously didn't mean to kill her why would I hurt her? For sucks sake she was my mother. I'd never hurt her. But I did.

Flash Back....

I remember sitting down on the couch watching tv when a loud knock sounded trough out the large house. My mother instantly dropped all the cooking materials and went to open the door. I didn't really pay much attention until her loud screams brought my attention to her.

"No! My baby is not a murder he would never hurt anyone! He's just a child! He 14! Don't you dare take him away from me!" She yelled as two officers came in the house.

"Mom! Mommy what's going on?" I yelled as my blue eyes filled with tears.

"Stop it! Let him go!" She yelled over and over as they dragged me out the house. I remember kicking and screaming that I was inocente but they weren't stupid. I had murder someone at the age of 14. They just didn't really know the story to it.

4 hours later When we arrived at the station I instantly kicked the officer and took of running to the forest like a mad man. It took me 3 days to find my way home but when I did I started to wish I had never found my way. I wished that I had stayed in that cold dark forest so I wouldn't be here staring at the body of my dead mother in a pool of her own blood.

* End of flash back *

"A-aus I mean C-Christopher?" Her soft voice brought me back to my reality. I still couldn't think or act right as I stared at her bright eyes and whisper the words that explained to her what I had done.

"I killed her. I killed my own mother." I berthed out. "I'm a psycho! I'm a murder! And now she haunts my mind! My dreams, she's my worst nightmare! And you know what the worst part is?" I yelled as I let my real insanity burst out.

Oh dear insanity how I've missed you.

"W-what?" She whispers shutting her eyes.

"No one can save me from this. Not even my own damn god."