Change.

Christopher Knight.

Anger.

Hate.

Rage.

Were the only emotions I could prosses at the time being, but then again those are pretty much the only emotions known to me from my 18 soon to be 19 years of life.

"Fuck!!" I yelled remembering my stupid birthday party was tomorrow since my actual birthday is on Monday but throwing it on a Sunday or Monday seemed pretty fucking lame.

"Ahhh Fuck!!" I yelled again this time remembering those stupid things Summer said to me.

I haven't bothered her for a week I just assumed it was her being moody because of her period so I gave her space and time, but today I would talk to her and show her her place. She can't act like she is above me I thought of all the things that could happen before coming face to face to her white bedroom door and pushing it open.

"We have to talk." I said sternly.

"Well talk." she murmured.

"Look Summer I get it you hate me and all but you will not talk or even look at me as if I'm something you can step all over! This is my house! This!" I yelled while signaling the whole house to her. "Is mine! I worked for it and I will not let you disrespect me as if I was just some worthless dirty dog! I mean goddamn Summer I'm worth more than you can ever imagine and I will not be disrespect by a stupid little emo girl!"

"Okay I understand but you can't keep doing this to me! You act like you care one minute and the next you're all up on me like I just committed a fucking crime because last time i checked it wasn't me who's a killer!" she yelled back.

She hates your sorry worthless ass.

I shoke my head trying to block her out.

"I'm trying Summer! Don't you see? But when I saw that you used I lost it, I don't want you ruining your life baby! You're to fucking perfect to go down like this." I said as I started making my way to her.

She's perfect and your worthless.

No.

"Christopher please stop." she wisperd as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She doesn't love you shithead.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked not understanding what I did wrong.

"You can't do this I'm tired of your mood swings! I like you I really do but it has to stop or I will no longer be staying here by choice."

Told you.

"I'll try harder I promise just give me a chance Summer, I really want you to be here becuase you want to help me not beccause I'm forcing you." I wisperd in her ear.

When she didn't say anything I brought her face closer brushing my lips against her's when suddenly her loud screams rung through my head causing me to fall and yell in pain.

"Don't bloke me out!!!"

"Oh my god! Christopher are you okay?!" Summer screamed bending down to my leval and embracing me with a hug. I looked up to see her maskera running down to her now black, wet cheeks due to her tears.

She cares.

"Kill her!" she screamed along with the rest of her screams.

"No! No! Stop!" I yelled tugging the roots of my hair as an attempt to make the pain stop.

"Christopher stop! You're scareing me!" Summer choked out while crying uncontrollably.

"K-kiss me S-summer." I stutterd out.

As son as the words left my mouth her lips crashed on to mine and she stopped. My hands instantly left my hair and wrapped around Summer's waist pushing her down so I was now on top of her. Her hands found their way to my hair as she begin to pull on my roots while deepening the kiss. I picked her up trying not to break the kiss and placed her on the bed, my hands started wondering all over her body and enjoying how soft she felt before she broke the kiss.

"B-better?"

"Much better." I said with a smirk now on my face.

She got up and and started looking through the boxes I had brought a week ago from her house.

"I'm gonna take a shower if thats okay?" She asked shyly and that's when I remembered what needed to be done today for tomorrow's party.

"Actually no you can't.."

"Um why not?" She asked. Fuck Chris how are you gonna tell her without offending her?!

"Well um you see... I'm like really fucking wanted here in New York and well your little fuckboy of a friend has been telling people I 'kidnapped you' so you're pretty wanted too.." I trailed off.

"And?" She asked sounding worried.

"We are gonna have to give you a make over so that people won't be able to recognize you right away.."

"Fuck no!" She yelled now standing only a few feets away from me.

"Look Summer I don't want this but it has to be done." I told her grabbing her hands and wrapping them around my neck as I left soft kisses on her neck.

"Fine." She sighed as she stared tracing the tattoos on my neck.