Some new POVs

Ron's POV

Harry was just about to start when he paused, "hey! Harry! You were supposed to tell me what happened!" I shout whispered. No reply. Did my best friend literally fall asleep while he was in the middle of explaining something?! God, he really has to be bloody kidding me (sorry, i don't usually say that word but it's not a swear and Ron uses it a lot when he gets older so I decided to put it in the fanfic).

I've just got to ask him in the morning after we've eaten breakfast then, and besides, why would he hide just meeting a person from me? His most loyal and best friend in the whole wizard universe can't know about just meeting someone?! My god, I'm gonna find out I will, and if it really is a girl then I'll wolf whistle in the background, yeah, that'll teach harry from keeping secrets to himself.

I kept thinking of my evil plan for so long, I didn't realise my eyelids getting heavier and heavier and that it was 2am...

Harry's POV

I woke this morning and proud of the 'falling asleep while answering Ron's questions' plan I had so I could avoid his questions. I'll tell him after breakfast, I made him angry as it is anyways, which was actually pretty funny.

*at breakfast (I'm lazy again)*

"Um hey Ron?" I started,
"Yeeeeah whath ?" He replied with his face full of food,
"So I met a Slytherin and he was actually pretty nice"
"Waith whath?!?"
"Hey! Don't judge the Slytherins by the rumours Ronald!"
"Buth they are so meanth"
"Well, by the rumours, and maybe they turned a new leaf"
"Maybe..."
I carried on eating my toast, Ron's just believing the rumours that's all. The Slytherins might of changed.

Draco POV

Heh, who would of thought I would meet Harry Potter? The person who survived vo- wait, should I speak his name? Probably not.

I got changed and headed towards the common room to wait for Pansy. "Hey Draco!" Someone spoke, "thanks for waiting for me! We got potions first with professor snape!" "Oh great!" I said sarcasticly, "another day with potions and essays, at least he's nicer towards us instead of those pesky Gryffindors"
"Yeah I know right, them Gryffindors doing heroic deed and becoming wonderful wizards and witches and stuff, always rushing into thinks and never using their brains"
"yeah, just like Potter did"
"Wait what?"
"Um, never mind"
"YOU BUMPED INTO HARRY?!"
"What?! No!"
"Really now?"
"Fine I did, now let's go to potions, we've already skipped breakfast thanks to you"
"Geez, stop being so salty"
"Ok let's just go"