64

"Hey, beautiful."

Jisung felt his breath catch in his throat, turning around at the sound of the honey-like voice behind him.

He turned around almost instantly, jaw dropping at the sight of Minho. He'd changed out of his stage clothes and was now wearing a low-hanging black t-shirt and grey sweatpants. Jisung couldn't decide whether he preferred Minho like this or when he was performing.

"H-Hi..." He stuttered out, shoulders falling limp. Now that he'd seen Minho, Jisung didn't feel too nervous. "You, uh- you were really hot- good! Really good tonight."

Minho chuckled, stepping forward so he was standing directly in front of Jisung. Up close, Jisung had to look up at the boy, and he could make out every dimple and curve of his face.

Unknowingly, Jisung had begun to bite his bottom lip out of anxiety, and Minho reached up to cup his boyfriend's face, running his thumb over the boy's bottom lip.

"Don't do that, you'll hurt yourself," he scolded softly. "Then you won't be able to kiss me."

Jisung felt his cheeks heat up under Minho's loving gaze.

"Are you always this shy?" Minho asked, cocking his head to his side. "I thought you'd be all over me."

"Sorry, I'm just really flustered," Jisung replied. "You were honestly so hot, I almost died."

Minho laughed, and Jisung felt his heart melt at finally being able to see that beautiful smile in person. Suddenly, overcome with confidence, Jisung threw his arms around Minho's neck, almost knocking his boyfriend over.

"Woah, there," the lighter brunette chuckled. "Calm down."

"Just hurry up and kiss me," Jisung huffed. "The others are waiting for us and if we keep them waiting, they'll leave. And I'm hungry."

Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist, pulling him closer as he hummed in response.

"Better make it quick then," the older boy replied, finally closing the gap between the two of them.

Jisung melted into his boyfriend's grip, the kiss doing wonders to the anxious knot in his stomach. Minho's lips against his felt like heaven, and Jisung was glad he'd waited this long for it.

"You two are disgusting," Seungmin's voice caused them to break away from one another, Minho's arms still around Jisung's waist.

"Don't act like Felix and Changbin are any better," Jisung scoffed, pulling away from Minho completely. "Are the others ready to leave?"

"We've been ready to leave for ages," Seungmin answered. "Come on, we're hungry. Hi, by the way."

Minho held up his hand in greeting, reaching down with his other hand to grip onto Jisung's.

Looking up at his boyfriend, Jisung felt a warm smile spread across his lips as he tugged on Minho's arm, leading him towards his friends.

Minho met his gaze, and smiled at the younger boy, leaning down to press a short kiss to his lips.

And for once in his life, Jisung felt like he had everything.