52

jisung🐿❤️
[outgoing call...]
0:00

Minho adjusted his phone, resting it against the mirrored wall in front of him before resting his elbows on the floor beneath him and smiling when Jisung answered.

"Hey, beautiful," he greeted when he saw Jisung's face in the ill light of his dorm room.

"Hello," the brunette replied, a look of confusion written over his face.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked, noticing the look on Jisung's face.

"Nothing, I promise," Jisung replied. "Where are you?"

"Oh, I'm in the dance studio at my school," Minho answered, giggling at how confused Jisung looked.

"Is now a good time to be FaceTiming me?" The younger asked, and Jisung smiled wistfully.

"It's always a good time to FaceTime you," the lighter-haired male answered, still smiling dumbly. "Oh, I've been practicing my English."

"You have?" Jisung perked up, lifting his head from his pillow when Minho nodded. "I actually forgot that I taught you some very basic English. Say something to me then."

Minho cleared his throat, smiling that dumb little smile that Jisung had fallen in love with.

"Hello, my name is Minho," the older boy introduced himself in broken English, and Jisung giggled. "I am nineteen years old and I like dance and Jisung."

"You sound so cute saying my name in English," Jisung replied in Korean and Minho laughed.

"You're supposed to be the cute one in this relationship, not me," he teased, and Jisung let his head rest back on his pillow.

"I actually have a few questions about whatever we are," the brunette admitted, and Minho cocked his head to the side as a way of saying he was listening. "Are we officially dating? I mean, my friends say we are but I'm not too sure because I wanted to wait but now I really don't want to. I want you to be mine as soon as possible."

"Jisung, this is up to you," Minho replied seriously. "I can wait for as long as you need me to. And if you're worried about me finding someone else, I can promise you I won't. In the amount of time I've known you I haven't even thought about anyone else. I'm yours when you're ready for it, ok?"

"I think- I think I'm ready now," Jisung blurted, catching Minho off guard. "I mean, I know I'm ready now."

Minho smiled again (that fucking smile) and sat up straight.

"Then, Han Jisung," he started. "Will you do me the great honour of being my boyfriend?"

Jisung felt his cheeks heat up, but smiled nonetheless.

"Of course I will."