37

minho😸😸😸
outgoing call...

Jisung's heart was pounding in his chest, and he honestly had no idea why. He'd adjusted the lighting in his room and made sure he looked acceptable to be on camera.

Granted, he never looked good on camera but that was because he never put in the effort. He didn't know why he was putting so much effort into this, but he didn't have much time to ponder over it as Minho suddenly picked up.

"Yello~" Minho greeted, his voice sounding lighter than what Jisung had expected.

He was wearing a pair of sunglasses and a bright yellow beanie. Jisung scoffed.

"Yellow?" He inquired, and Minho took the sunglasses off, a silly smile on his face.

Despite the camera quality on Minho's phone not being the greatest, the smile he gave Jisung was priceless, and Jisung felt his heart jump.

"That's my way of saying hello," Minho replied, putting the sunglasses down on his desk.

"What if I don't like yellow?" Jisung asked, fiddling with the cap on his head as Minho gasped exaggeratedly.

"What kind of monster doesn't like yellow?" The lighter brown-haired boy asked. "Do you like mint green?"

"More than yellow," Jisung answered, and Minho stared at him. "What?"

"Your cheeks look squishier than they did in the pictures," he answered, and Jisung let out a surprise laugh.

"Thanks? Come on, I don't have all day. Where's your makeup?"

~*~

About not having all day, maybe Jisung lost track of time.

"Dude it's 3:30am," Jisung deadpanned, and Minho hummed in response.

"Are you tired?" The dancer asked, and Jisung hesitated before nodding.

"Your voice is really soothing, it's sending me to sleep. No offence," Jisung replied and Minho chuckled.

"None taken," he chirped. "Go to sleep, Ji. This was fun."

Jisung made a mock salute sign at Minho, who winked at him before ending the call. Finally free, Jisung let out a long sigh as he slumped back in his desk chair, trying to calm down the rapid beating in his heart.

Yawning, Jisung crawled into his bed, not even ashamed to say that he dreamed about Minho that night.